𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

RECAP :

"soo why did you wanna wall with me to my locker" i asked "i just wanted to get to know you...you seem like a nice beautiful girl" "you seem nice and beautiful too"

i know i just didn't say that-

"i mean nice and good looking" i stuttered and feeling embarrassed. i cover my face with my bag and tried to walk away. i could hear him laughing hard asl.

"nothing's funny nigga" i said as he pulled me back and we ended up so close that if i move an inch our lips would touch.

and then i just said fuck it andddd.....

Nia's POV :

i drop everything to kiss this man but before i could even kiss him some hoe  name brii come up trying to make her entrance noticeable.

"ahem" bri said trying to get our attention . i looked at her then turned back to josh..ion got time for her shit today .

"uhh bitch can you back off my mans please"  at this point i'm already irritated that i can't even kiss the nigga. "you know what josh, i'll see you later" i said as i kissed his cheek and winked at brii .

she gave me a disgusted face as she walked to josh to hug him but he already pushed her off and walked to class.

i walked in my first period class which is my least favorite...math. Our teacher Mr.Jones is a pain in the ASS ! i'm convinced the nigga don't like me.

the bell didn't even ring yet and he over here yelling talking about some "why you late" and shit so i mocked him. "why you lateee" i said dragging out the e and tryna be funny.

the class just stood there looking..a bitch was hoping for a laugh or giggle but nawl i just was looking stupid.

"oh nia i gotta new seat for you...in the principle office" he said with a creepy ass smile.

nigga thought he did sum. "mmhct" i walked out and went to the bathroom to fix my lip gloss and went on instagram live.

(pretend she's in a school bathroom)

i get on live and all my instagram supporters come in.

"haiii my babiess guess who just got kicked outta class" i said doing a funny dance.

all of my supporters been begging me to become a youtuber again for the longest but i just don't see myself being interested in that kind of stuff.