𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

I'm back yall🥺💕 sorry for not posting for a month🥺🤦🏾‍♀️ thank you for staying patient with me🥺💕💕

________________

Recap:

It took a few hours but we finally got on the plane and was on our way. Laila called her brother while we was on the run and said that it was okay for us to live with him until we are safe again. He was pissed off that Laila was in some bullshit that her friend caused but he still understood.

I was happy and felt safe until I got a call from Noah...my heart dropped.

_____________

Nia's Pov:

I quickly answered the phone and automatically got yelled at.

"WTF ARE YALL WHY THE POLICE AT THE HOUSE" "ARE YALL OKAY"

"Noah chill please I have a headache and there's so much going on" "listen what I'm about to tell you is not going to be good but atleast we are safe.

"Start talking because now I have to run somewhere before they suspect anything" Noah said.

After telling him the WHOLE story

"SO YOUR FUCKIN TELLING ME YOU LEFT ATLANTA TO GO TO CALIFORNIA" "WHY TF YALL LEAVE ME WTF"

I started to cry because not only I left me brother all alone I realize I got all our money so there's no way of him getting here to California unless he drives 35 hours.

"Noah I'm so sorry we was rushing and was scared and didn't know what the fuck to do" "I promise we are going to figure this out just hold on"

"Oh shit they seen me walking I gotta go"  Noah said

"Wait Noah" I said. "Aye STOP"...that's all I heard from Noah's end until *BOOM BOOM BOOM*.

"NOAH...NOAH CAN YOU HEAR ME NOAH WHAT HAPPENED" I screamed as tears rolled down my face. The line blank out. I tried calling back but obviously no answer. Lydia and Laila were sleep so they didn't know I was on the phone with him.

I started screaming on the plane while everybody looked at me. I didn't give a fuck all I wanted to know is my brother Okay. I should thought about him during the fucking chase...now I don't even know if my brother dead or alive and it's all my fault. I thought to myself.

Lydia and Laila woke up to my screaming and started asking questions. I was so confused and heart broken that I couldn't do anything but to think about what happens to Noah.

After an hour passed I finally decided to open up to Lydia and Laila about what happened .

"They both looked at each other with a "OH SHIT" facial expression when I mentioned Noah's name. They forgot about him during the chase too. They both hugged me and talked to me throughout the whole flight.

____________

Finally landing......

Nia's Pov:

We got off the plane and went to sit down while Laila called an Uber to her brothers place.

After 30 mins our Uber finally arrived and we was on our way. During the ride I kept shaking and not thinking straight. I really wanted to go back home. I non stop checking the news just to make sure Noah wasn't on there.

We finally got there and the house was all big and beautiful. Nicely decorated and had a big pool

The house:

"Wow Laila I understand why you had to leave California but damn I would have felt safe here"

She laughed as she pulled out her key to unlock the door.

It was even more beautiful inside. Laila showed where me and Lydia would be sleeping.

I soon took a shower and did my night routine.

I then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. "Hey I was just checking up on you and see how you doing" Laila said. "I'm okay for now...I'm just really worried about Noah" "I know Nia Wia and I promise you he's probably fine and just finding a way to get to you.

Hearing that made me feel good. "Thank you Laila...I love youu" I said
"I love you more pooh" Laila said as she got up from my bed. "Oh also my brother left for the weekend so we got this place to ourselves for now"

"Okay but what are you going to tell your mom about her house...the cops are all over it now" I said worried.

"I talked to her about it already...my brother is a drug lord do you really think we all have 1 house" she said laughing. "Get some rest..goodnight" Laila said.

"Goodnight Laila...and thank you for talking to me" "anything for my best friend"

Obviously I could sleep for the past 5 hours because all I can think about is Noah but I managed to finally sleep.

Y'all I know this chapter is short but that's cuz I to rush this chapter so I can get started on the other one. After 1 more chapter I'm going to skip a few years.

Will Noah and Nia see each other again?

Will Laila tell Nia how she feel about her brother??

Tyree is gone for the weekend...what will happen when he come back??

SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER!!!
~Elysiaa (@ynh_trairiiii) 💕💕

SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER!!!~Elysiaa (@ynh_trairiiii) 💕💕