𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

I backk yall🥺💓💓 i promise y'all i'm trying to be more active....thank youu💓😚

——————————

2 months later~

Nia's POV:

It's been 2 months since i seen noah and i'm still hurting. I think about him everyday not knowing if he's still alive. Laila, Lydia, and I go to this highschool called "R.I.S.E highschool" . Anyways we still live at Lalia's brother house but he's never home. Laila said he went to Atlanta to do some "business work" and we can get to see him soon....

*6:57 am*

Lalia Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turned it off and got up to do my morning routine. I wrap my towel around my wet body from a good hot shower and went to wake up Nia and Lydia.

"Lydia bitch get up we got school" she looked at me and flipped me off and had put the cover over her head.

as i snatched it off i ended up including her wig with it. "bitchh move" she said as she ran to the bathroom to fix it.

"next time i bet yo ass would had got up" i said laughing while leaving the room.  "what a bitch.." lydia said as if i didn't hear.

"i love you too bitch" lydia laughed and went to shower and get ready.

i ran inside nia's room and started jumping on the bed screaming "get up hoee" "get upp it's school" "GET UP"

she jumps up so damn fast and i started dying laughing. "nigga df is wrong wit you" she said mad

"nigga it's school..get yo dirty ass in the shower" "dirty? bitch please" she said laughing. i was walking back to my room until i heard a knock downstairs.

everyone is in the shower so i obviously i had to open the door. i threw on a so thing i saw in nia's room because i didn't want to be naked opening the door.

i walked down stairs and looked through the peep hole but it was black meaning someone was blocking it. i said "who is it" ... no response

so i say it again and somebody said "stfu and open the door" and i automatically knew who it was. i swing the door open so fast and hugged my brother tyree.

"hey sis i missed you so much" he said as he gave me a kiss on my head. "i missed you more, how are you"

"good just happy to be home with you..how you been ?" Tyree said as he sat on the coach. "great, just been having fun with my 2 bestfriends"

"so where they at now ?" "they should be done getting ready by now for school" i said while i make me a bowl of cereal.

"i like your new fashion choice" tyree said laughing. "stfu i just grabbed whatever so i can open the door for yo ass..where tf is yo key" "lost..."

"of course i said laughing but let me go get ready" "ight"

Nia's POV:

When i got out the shower and brushed my teeth and went inside my closet to pick out my outfit. i found the perfect outfit and laid it out on my bed.

i heard lalia talking to somebody guessing a boy cuz the voice kinda deep. i went to finish my hair and put on my outfit.

My outfit + hair :