Chapter 1

'Circus Baby's Pizza World.'

The pink and white neon lights lit up the concrete building. There was a board beneath the bold words; 4 animatronics. On the front was a young girl with forest-green eyes, and red pigtails was holding a microphone with a face full of joy. She also had a red clown nose, red rosy cheeks, and was coated with white. She was wearing a red top along with a matching tutu.

A tall, violet haired ballerina stood behind the clown girl. She was quite tall compared to the rest of the band members. She, too, had pink rosy cheeks, and her eyes shut. Her hair was tied in a bun, and was wearing a purple tutu with white lining running in a zigzag pattern from left to right, and little yellow balls hung down the tutu.

On the left hand side stood a fox, who was also coated all white. He had ember-yellow eyes, and was mostly pink and white. The snout, 'nails', a portion of the tail, the inner part of his pointy ears, inner part of the torso, and the 'toenails' were all pink. A red bow tie rested at the crook of the fox's neck, and right beneath it was a circular, grey speaker embedded on the chest.

Finally, on the right hand side was a bear who had similar features to the fox, just some differences. Wherever there was pink for the fox, it was purple for the bear. Instead of red, he had a black bow tie, and the same speaker. In the place of a tail, the bear had an adorable bear tail. The bear was holding a microphone in his left hand, and a blue rabbit hand puppet on his right. The bear appeared to be shorter than the fox.

However, there was also a 'secret' fifth animatronic as well, but it was just a distorted silhouette. Only a party hat was seen. It was formed right at the corner of this large poster, not clearly in view. A pair of winter blue eyes (more like cat eyes because their pupils are small LOL) studied the poster with great curiosity. It was filled with so many fun, bright colours, and confetti which would attract little children who would beg their parents to take them to meet the animatronics.

Wow, this seems rather... interesting. A feminine figure looked up, both hands on her hips, and gazing at the poster with a studious expression. The moon shun brightly on the black blanket, and it had begun to drizzle slightly. The grey pavement was now forming circles on its rough surface. The 'creature' rested both hands on either furry arm, making it as if she's hugging herself.

No wonder why the breeze has become chilly, it has begun to rain. I didn't know it rained here on Earth too... This figure was beautiful herself, and her features made it as if she was a long lost member of the Circus Baby's Pizza World. However, she wasn't an animatronic, but a living creature. Baby soft skin coated in white, her body was covered with thick, black fur (except her hands, feet, neck, and face.) She had open dark-grey hair which where till her back, and a perfect nose and jawline.

What was a bit odd was that she also had a pair of black horns on her head, and a light grey tail with a blue spade at the end. She wasn't just any creature, but a humanoid dragon. This also clarified why she had dragon-like (almost) pointy ears, and teeth too. She was more of a winter dragon because the breeze seemed to be picking up at a faster rate, and the air became more chilly, but it didn't seem to bother her.

The dragon let out a sigh, steam coming out of her mouth. Well, here goes nothing. She clutched onto her own red bow tie, protecting it as if it were in danger. With a face full of determination, and a hint of aggressiveness, she stepped inside the building. There was a black and white tiled floor which was lustrous under the bright, white lights. The walls were painted a light yellow, with various papers stuck onto them, mostly posters.