Chapter 4

It was the middle of the night, and the building was silent, until a figure rose from their bed and headed for the door; R.A. She had her blanket wrapped around her as she walked out of her room in a slow manner. She was sleep walking. Somehow, she made her way somewhere she hadn't seen yet, the Scooper Room. However, she didn't enter the room, but plopped down in front of the door, and spent the night there. As soon as she fell asleep, the metallic door swung open, and Ennard came into sight.

Right, gotta check up on Elly, and see if she needs any— WOA! He froze in his spot, and suspended his foot in the air to not accidentally step on the sleeping figure at his door. He kneeled down and recognised the baby blue blanket. Wait...R.A? How did she get here? Oh, most humans have a tendency to..what's it called..sleepwalking. Yes sleepwalking. He stared at her sleeping face, lost in thought. Oh goodness what do I do? If I carry her back, I don't want to be seen as being disrespectful or anything. And most of all, Ennard gulped, R.A must NOT know about this room. I must keep her away at all costs.

The clown took in a deep breath, and carefully picked her up [A/N:-with one hand around her and the other under her legs y'know? 😏] Alright, I'll first drop off R.A and then— his own thoughts were interrupted by R.A's loud, sudden snoring. Her mouth was slightly open, and her hair everywhere. Yeah no okay I'm gonna be quick before someone catches me, and I fall into the pit of regret for years on end. And so, the clown hurried his way back to R.A's Lair, and put her back on the bed. Just when he was about to leave, the sleeping dragon grabbed his hand, and Ennard got startled.

"Mmmmmh..." she mumbled, "...soft..."

I- from what angle do I look 'soft?' And so R.A nuzzled his hand with her face, causing Ennard to slightlyyy panic, and gently withdrew his hand back. It was now that R.A continued to sleep peacefully, and her snoring died down as she switched sides.

By the afternoon, she had an arm over her eyes, her mouth fully open, and of course her hair messy as if she fought in two world wars. A hand gently shook R.A's shoulder, receiving a snort in return. A blue eye opened in the bright light. The drowsy dragon rubbed her eyes, and sat up straight.

"Oh, good afternoon Bal—" Her eyes went wide when she saw who it was.

It was Jeremy.

R.A clutched her blanket and let out a deep hiss. Jeremy raised his hands in surrender, waving them frantically,
"I-I-I call truce! Truce...I promise I'm not here to harm you um..." He nervously scratched his head as R.A stated at him with bored eyes, "Ah! Now I just recalled. Ballora was unable to make you breakfast today because of this birthday party, and everyone's schedules are packed. So she sent me to inform you. If you want, you can go to the kitchen and get some food for yourself-"

R.A noticed him nervously fiddling with his fingers. Couldn't you have brought me food? She wanted to say, but knowing how fragile humans are, she'd rather be quiet than having to deal with a hissy fit.

R.A dragged her feet till the kitchen, and she still tried so hard to fully open her eyes. The light above was too bright, so she had them squinted. She let out a yawn, and entered the kitchen with the assistance of Vivian (the bidybab). Her eyes caught sight of the presence of another person; Ennard. He looked up and stopped what he was doing,
"Oh, good afternoon R.A!" He exclaimed. Ennard was overjoyed to see his 'favourite' person, and he was smiling a lot. It was enough to lit up someone's day. He hadn't expected to get so close with somebody other than his own crew.

R.A felt her heart beat quicker, and she also smiled brightly.
"Hello Ennard! You seem to be in a good mood, eh?" she walked over to him, and watched over his shoulder, carefully observing what he's up to, "soo.. whatcha up to?" She asked.