Chapter 3

What the hell.

Lolbit placed his monitor screen on the side and leaned back on his chair. He let out a heave, closing his eyes.

"Hey Lolbit!"

The fox opened an eye and peeked at the source of the voice; Yenndo. Yenndo wasn't the brightest, but he's always curious about the world around him. Just a friendly endoskeleton with sun-yellow eyes.

"What is this?" Yenndo picked up a pink rabbit with red rosy cheeks by the ear, and showed it to Lolbit.

"HEY! Put me down!" A voice squealed.

"Yenndo, that's Bonnet. Put her down." The endoskeleton's eyes went agape, and diverted his gaze to the squealing rabbit.
"Sorry." He muttered ashamedly and released her.

Yenndo sighed, and rested both hands on his metallic 'cheeks.'
"I'm bored.." He whined and peered around the room, as if he were looking for something.

"Say, who's this new face we have? What was her name..R-"

"R.A." Lolbit replied quickly.

"R.A? Hmm, that's an odd name, but I can't say much."

The more Lolbit thought about those two with each other, the more "jealous" he felt. His eyebrows were pulled together, his hand forming into a fist.

"This is ridiculous." He hissed under his breath, and let out a tch.

"Give the dragon a break, why don't cha?"

Lolbit whipped his head to see Funtime Foxy leaning against the door with folded arms.
"Tsk, what's it to you? Who knows this 'newcomer' is going to cause more trouble!" The fox squinted his eyes and hissed, his hand curling into a fist. Yenndo took quick note of this, turning his body towards him

"Lolbit you good?"

The fox loosened his fist and made it come to rest.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He gave a quick reply and fell silent. This created an awkward atmosphere, causing Yenndo to fiddle his thumbs.

Funtime Foxy let out a sigh, and approached the other fox,
"Estar tranquilo." Funtime Foxy patted his shoulder and turned towards the door.

Yenndo shot his head up in pure shock.
"Huh?! Did he just speak in another language?? What did he say? Esta.."

"Estar tranquilo." Lolbit stared at the glass window,

"Be calm, how funny."

~ 🌱 ~

A young, almond-head boy hummed in a joyous rhythm as the elevator went down. He stepped out, and began whistling, his coat thrown over his shoulder. Boy, it's been a long time since I last came here! The animatronics are so nice. I wonder if my room is still up...He then made his way to 'his' room's door, and it swung open.

"Alright! Let's drop down these things and..."

His eyes darted towards the bed and noticed that someone was sleeping. He couldn't quite see the person's face because it was covered by the baby-blue blanket. The boy blinked several times in astonishment before rubbing his eyes, and them going agape. Come on Jeremy, come on! You're definitely not crazy, or maybe you have gone crazy...

Gulping, Jeremy approached the sleeping figure, his terror mounting with every step he took. He felt his blood go freezing cold, as his heart hammered in his chest. As he neared, Jeremy's body shook in fear, and he could feel the suspense building up. He was half expected to be jumped at, just like shown in horror movies. He reached out his hand, with the other one gripping his heart. Jeremy gathered the courage and snatched the blanket off the sleeping figure. Indeed there was a ball of black fur sleeping.