Return

Delta's POV

"Oh, Thor," Astrid said.

I took a minute to calm myself down. When I was calm I remembered the times Hiccup had gone over his plans to invade dragon hunter ships with me.

A plan suddenly came to me, "Okay, here's the plan. Stormfly, Forestflame, I need you to get Astrid and Rowan on my back. You two cause a distraction while I fly just under the ship's sightline. Astrid, Rowan, I need you to grab on to one of the windows and climb on board. I will join Forestflame and Stormfly with a distraction. I need Astrid and Rowan to unlock any dragons on that ship, Hiccup will help you. As soon as you can get out of there. Got it. Any questions."

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Rowan asked.

"I have, Hiccup taught me."

We put our plan into action. Astrid and Rowan had no problem getting onto the ship. The hunters didn't even see I was there until I had destroyed a mast.

I heard a lot of fighting below deck. I wanted to help but I knew that they needed me up here. I dropped onto the deck and changed into a human which distracted them so much that I was able to knock five of them out before they could even react. Forestflame and Stormfly grabbed the two remaining men and I ran below deck.

I saw that Astrid and Rowan had been grabbed. They were struggling against their captors.

"Drop your weapons and we won't kill them." One hunter said to me, I smiled to myself. They didn't know who they were dealing with.

"When I shift," I said quietly to them. The hunters laughed at me as if growling at them would make them let go of my friends.

I shifted and Astrid and Rowan knocked them away without a second thought. I approached the hunters growling and they backed up as far as they could. Astrid and Rowan had finished unlocking all of the cages and I threw the two hunters into one. While I completely destroyed the rest.

Rowan climbed onto me while Astrid climbed on Hiccup. "Let's go!" Astrid shouted.

Hiccup and I blasted apart the deck and flew straight up. Stormfly and Forestflame flew beneath Hiccup and me so that their riders could jump back onto them. Rowan was a little nervous but after seeing Astrid do it so easily, he followed.

When we arrived back on Berk Hiccup came up to us, "I'm sorry that I decided to play tag and it got me captured which made you have to rescue me. Thank you for rescuing me."

"It's okay, Hiccup. We all had fun playing tag." Replied Astrid.

"So now she says she had fun." Said Rowan.

Astrid opened her mouth to shout an insult at him.

"We aren't starting this again so both of you be quiet," I said quickly making them look down.

Toothless's POV

I woke up two days ago and I just felt as if I wanted to see Berk again. It had been my hatchling home. The home that I had to leave for reasons at the time that I hadn't fully understood. Hiccup said they were at peace with dragons now. I wanted to see it for myself.

During breakfast, I told everyone, "I want to see Berk again. Hiccup said they are at peace now or mostly at peace and Peace says these things as well. I would like to know if anyone wants to come with me."

Sky said, "I feel like this is something that should be only with you and your siblings as well as your mom. It is the first time you will truly be staying there since you came here. Well, for everyone except Moon, but it is something you should share."