Chapter 6: Friday the 13th

December Friday 13th

Fantasias POV

I woke up this morning got myself and Elijah dressed. Then made breakfast for us all before going back upstairs to wake up Chester. He has to take me to work and drop off Elijah to daycare since I still haven't gotten a new car. He says he doesn't mind ya staying over here cause he likes the company. Once I got the food done and on the table I told Elijah to come eat and Chester up. I went into Liyah's room and got her dressed like Chester asked me to do. I got her dressed. Went downstairs with her in my arms and made her a bottle.

"Mommy I don't want to go to daycare today." Elijah whines.

"Elijah, cut that whining out right now and you have to go to daycare cause mommy has to work." I tell him

"Mommy can't I just stay with Mr. Jennings? I don't want to see Fantasy today."

"Elijah no he has business to handle you're going to daycare. What happened with you and Fantasy. You told me you had a good time with her and you uncle yesterday."

"I did have fun with uncle he got me a lot of clothes and toys for at his house and said I can come over whenever. But Fantasy was being mean telling me I need to get my own dad and leave hers alone." He tells me.

"I'll talk to your uncle about it." I tell him as Chester comes down and sits down to eat his food.

We still have bout 15 minutes before we need to leave for everybody to be on time. I head back upstairs grab Liyahs heavy winter jacket and her car seat.

"I got some stuff to do this morning lil man." I hear Chester saying as I'm walking down the stairs.

"Ok. I understand I just don't want to go to daycare today."

"Elijah don't get your lil ass whopped. I told you that you're going to daycare now that's that." I tell him. He knows better then to go behind my back and ask somebody something when I just gave him an answer.

"See I was going say I see if my mom would keep you so you could hang with Liyah. But now you got ask your mom and do something nice for her since you went behind her back."

We're in the car and Elijah still hasn't asked me if he can stay with Chester's mom. So looks like he's going to daycare today. First we're going to drop off Liyah.

"Momma." Elijah says

"Yes, son what can I help you with?" I ask.

"Is it ok if I go with Liyah to her Grandmas house today?" He asks

"That's fine. If she wants to watch you. If not you have to go to daycare."

"I already talked to her. She said it's fine. But that wasn't all the agreement. What are you going to do for your momma Elijah?" Chester responds.

"I'm going make her a Christmas present."

We just pulled up to his moms house. I open the door and get Liyah out since she was sitting behind me. Chester got Elijah out the car and we walked up to his moms. I started to knock but Chester just opened the door and sucked his teeth.

"Mom what I tell you bout leaving your door unlocked?"

"Boy I heard you pulling up shut up!" She says coming out of the kitchen.

"Good morning. Mr. Jennings said you said I can stay with you and Liyah today. I'm Elijah and this is my momma." Elijah says.

"Good morning. And yes you can. Let me give your mom my number. Then we can go eat breakfast." She tells him