i

3 r d    Pov

"Did you find someone new? That easily?" Hyunjin asked the girl in front of him with disappointment.

"You are still all over me right? Just leave me alone," the girl said with confidence that angered Hyunjin.

As much as hyunjin loves ryujin, he knew that she loved him a lot too. However, why is she suddenly dating someone new?

"You are not over me too ryu," he called her nickname out.

"No! don't call me that," ryujin said almost threatening him.

"Why? I was the one who made it for you. What's wrong with you?" Hyunjin asked as he placed his hands on her shoulder and squeezed them tight.

"Can't you see I don't like you anymore? Move on, leave me alone. You are one easy man to get Huh? Such a turn off," with that she freed her body from hyunjin's grip and left.

Yes, she was cruel and no, hyunjin still didn't want to believe that she is no longer his. He had to do something to get her back. And he was willing to do anything that will get her back.

Suddenly he heard someone screaming, he looked over at the place finding a girl picking up glasses.

"Who puts weird looking vases over here?" She said as she picked up the pieces. That's when hyunjin's eyes widen and ran over to her place.

"I am so fucking dumb! I forgot about the vase!" Hyunjin ran to the place where he put the vase.

Yes, a vase that was not special to anyone except him. Ryujin made for him, it was the first time she learned to make something on Potter's Wheel by herself.

Hyunjin brought the vase to show it to her and let their old and good memories to haunt her down. Yet now the vase is broken to pieces and the girl who broke it was swearing at it.

Hyunjin being the quick tempered as he is grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her up. They stood face to face and she saw his angry glares to her.

"Let go of my hand," she said with a stern voice.

"Give me your phone number," he said as he let her hand go and looked to the other side.

Of course to a stranger that didn't know anything

Of course to a stranger that didn't know anything. She thought he was interested in her. So she grabbed of to the metal string of her handbag tightly before talking due to her nervousness.