ii

3 r d P O V

"Why are you following me?" Wonyoung turned around and gave him a intense glare. "Is my phone not enough? Do you want to know my address now?"

"What is she saying?" Hyunjin said in annoyance before walking ahead of her, once again embarrassing Wonyoung.

They entered the same building, same elevator, and same floor all in silence.

"Do you live here?" Wonyoung asked him and he ignored her. His heart was hurting and he was not in the mood for an annoying stranger.

"Do you have problems? Worries?" Wonyoung asked as she looked at him

"Yes and it's you now leave me alone!" Hyunjin couldn't take it up, she talks too much. "Let me tell you something. You are a stranger to me that, I met at a bad timing."

"What kind of thing is that. Is it my fault that you met me in the wrong time? I am here asking like a fellow citizen if your day was okay yet, you respond like that?" Wonyoung kept bugging him.

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE," hyunjin pointed each word out. Wonyoung looked at him with pitiful eyes that after changed to disgust.

"Well I hope you rot all alone," Anyone could sense the madness in her voice and walked away.

"Hey! You still own me a debt," hyunjin reminded her and she halted her steps.

"And I told you that I the fault is not on me for the vase. But you know what, tell me the price I will pay it back! Tell me the price for the vase and I will add $27 on it!" Wonyoung had enough of him, ending everything with him will avoid their future meetings.

"I don't want money," hyunjin said and smirked.

"W-What do you want then?" Wonyoung asked as she stuttered.