Vii

3 r d P O V

"Then let's go on a double date with me and beomgyu," Ryujin suggested.

"No thanks," hyunjin refused and that made Wonyoung pout.

Hyunjin caught Wonyoung with a pout without him actually realizing he said, "sure."

Wonyoung's eyes widen and looked at him and he thought.

Shoot-

"Okay then I will text you the time and place," Ryujin said

As soon as ryujin is out of sight hyunjin cursed, "what the f*ck are we going to do now?"

"Why did you accept it?" Wonyoung asked as she looked at him and he stopped.

"Maybe if you didn't pout like that when I rejected the offer this wouldn't happen," hyunjin blamed it on Wonyoung.

"Um what?! So the fault is on me now? You are too much," Wonyoung said and walked away.

Hyunjin also walked back to his apartment as his head was filled with concerns.

. . . . . . .

Hyunjin refreshed himself and was ready to order food when someone rang his door bell.

Kkami started barking as if he knew who the visitor was exactly.

"Which one of them is it Kkami?" Hyunjin asked Kkami as he smiled bitterly.

He then walked to the door and opened it revealing Wonyoung with a pot in her hand. As soon as Wonyoung spots hyunjin she hands him the pot. Due to the warm pot that made hyunjin's fingers hurt he ran to the kitchen before, burning his fingers.

"Ah!" Hyunjin screams, while Wonyoung was busy looking at her burned fingers.

"Hyunjin do you have anti-burning creams?" Wonyoung asked as she went to the kitchen still looking at her fingers.

She was about to bump into the wall when hyunjin reacted fast and went in front of her making her head hit his chest lightly.

"Oh sorry," Wonyoung apologized as she stepped back not wanting to make the atmosphere awkward due to, their closeness.

"Do you want a pill to come back to your sense?" Hyunjin asked as he leaned in abit close to her face.