X

3 r d P O V

Wonyoung came back to the hotel and rang the bell, Hoping hyunjin hasn't slept yet. Suddenly the door opened revealing hyunjin in comfortable clothes and messed up hair.

"You are back?" Hyunjin asked as he walked back in the room and wonyoung followed him

"Yeah," Wonyoung said putting her hand bag down and looked at hyunjin.

He already took a shower, he left dirty clothes on the extra desk. He was now busy on his phone under the sheets.

"Why is it one bed?" Wonyoung asked finally realizing.

Hyunjin has been thinking about that for a long time. "Oh I ordered for another bed don't worry."

"Oh okay then," Wonyoung said sitting on the edge of the bed uncomfortably.

"Go take a shower, go fresh up yourself," hyunjin told her.

Wonyoung hummed for the answer, she took out her pajamas and necessary things she needs.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Wonyoung finally came out form the shower with wet hair and her cute pajamas.

"Oh why are you there?" Wonyoung asked as she noticed hyunjin was laying on the extra bed.

"I tried this bed, it's low so I found it comfortable." Hyunjin said still busy on his phone.

"What are you doing on your phone?" Wonyoung said walking to him but, he closed his phone.

"Nothing," hyunjin said and sat on the bed. "How was the beach?"

Wonyoung first gave him a suspicious eye then answered his question. "It was so good and quiet, but there were a lot of couples."

"So what?"

"It just made me feel lonely."

"Oh really?"