Viii

3 r d P O V

"Come on Wonyo we will be late," hyunjin called Wonyoung.

They planned to go on the double date 3 days after they saw ryujin in front of the elevator.

Now hyunjin had gotten Wonyoung a dress to wear and she is taking forever to change it.

"Hyun I look weird! I don't want to come like this can I change?" Wonyoung refused to show him the dress.

"Let me see it come on," hyunjin pleaded her and she finally gave in and came out of the bathroom.

Wonyoung came out with a light pink dress with small gold colored designs printed on it. Her shoes matched with her dress as it was gold colored.

"Do I look weird?" Wonyoung asked and hyunjin placed his hand on his chin.

"Yup go change to another outfit," hyunjin agreed and wonyoung ran back inside.

. . . . . . .

"Wonyoung ah~," hyunjin sang her name this time.

"Wait one minute," Wonyoung requested.

"I have been waiting for 25 minutes now," hyunjin said in sarcasm.

She came out wearing a pink shirt with small flower dots, white shorts with white bag and shoes.

"This one is pretty," Wonyoung said as she swayed her hips.

"Darling it's you who is pretty," hyunjin said standing up.

"I know," Wonyoung said, hyunjin offered her his arm and wonyoung linked hers with his.

They were so close now, they way they tease each other, laugh at the other ones jokes and even act like friends for years.

. . . . . . .

"Oh you guys came," Ryujin said as she smiled at both of them.

Hyunjin was angry, furious and mad. Ryujin said it would be a double date but, now she gathered everyone.

By everyone it means their childhood friends. She was planning something and he could sense it.

"Who is this hyunjin?" Seungmin asked as he smiled to Wonyoung.

"Wonyoung ah~" Wonyoung heard a familiar voice, it was chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was there, that made Wonyoung happy.