iii

H Y U N J I N' S    P O V

I know I should have taken advantage of her drunk state but, I still did. I do feel kinda guilty however, at the end she has to pay me back so what?

I looked over to my phone suddenly I received a message.

You jerk I will show you.

And a smile showed on my face for no reason. She was quite cute, she tries her best in everything, at least that's what it looks like.

W O N Y O U N G' S    P O V

I woke up seeing myself on the couch. Suddenly it felt like a thunder hit me on the head.

"Urghhh!" Wonyoung shouted in pain as she rolled over her couch and landed on the cold floor.

"Ahhh!" She shouted again suddenly a flashback hit her.

Flashback

Wonyoung was wasted and she was laughing and playing with the snacks then she started dancing

End of flashback

"At least my stupidness was till there," Wonyoung was thankful.

Suddenly she got a text,

'Sorry you have failed the interview, try next time'

Wonyoung rolled her eyes and messed up with her hair but then grabbed it tight because of the headache she got.

Flashback

Pretend to be my girlfriend for me.

Are you crazy you a**hole?

You need owe me twice Anyway.

For how many days?

1 month only I promise.

What do I get?

What do you mean?

Haha I like it when you are confused I hope your rot in hell alone ba*tard.

So are you agreeing?

Okay I will do it!

End of flashback

"I must have been crazy!" Wonyoung slapped her head continuously then laid on the couch again and slept once again.

T.S

Wonyoung woke up to her apartment's door bell. She lazily woke up as she held her head tight since, she still had a bit of headache.

She opened the door and saw hyunjin at her doorstep. Without a second thought she slammed the door at his face.

3 r d    P O V