Morning

Amaya woke up with a start. She was confused but realized she was outside, laying on the roots of the Willow."I feel like I'm forgetting someth-" She suddenly remembered and jumped up to her feet. Today was training day. For the first time Amaya was late. By the time she got there everyone was stretching.
"General Amaya where have you been?" Gren signed to her as soon as he saw her. She breathed heavily as she moved her hair from her face. "I went for a morning run and lost track of time." She signed.

The soldiers glanced at at each other. " Now, I want 25 laps and then 10 push-ups!"
Amaya signed quickly gaining everyone's attention. Amaya saw  a soldier groan and roll their eyes. "Make that 30 laps, now GO!" Her face showed she meant it. The soldiers then got on with their morning exercise. Including Amaya and gren. After they had finished that they did some more exercises. For example sword fighting. It was important for the soldiers to be good and know what to do and what not to do. Then bow and arrow, so on and so forth. That's the life of the soldier. No one said it was going to be easy. Soon they stopped and Amaya dismissed them.

They soon went to their post, like the border or guarding the tower.
By now Amaya was in a Navy blue sleeveless shirt, With black pants. She wiped some sweat off of her brow as she continued to exercise. Her feet felt sore but she was used to that. Gren was somehow alarmed by this. It was very rare for Amaya to continue to exercise without anyone else on work days. He wanted to ask about it but decided not to it was  amaya's business and he knew how she was. He shook his head slightly and walked off to go to his own post.

Amaya still ran around the Court yard. Her chest heaved, sweat dripped. But what else was there to do? For her this was how she delt with her problems, how she let out all her feelings. Although she did wish to talk to a person sometimes.(she would sign to a tree, for she can't talk. But I think she could if she wanted to,) But for now a training and trees would do.

Janai Pov

"Meow. Meow." Fire sat on the chest wanting her awake."You know.."  Janai spoke but stopped. Her firey brown eyes stared at the ceiling thinking. Her dreaded locks shifted as she sat up, holding fire closely. "....you know it's kinda werid that's I have a crush on a human don't you think fire?" She glanced down at the feline in her arms. Fire mearly licked her paw and rubbed it against her own face.
Janai sighed slouching down on her bed frame. Her hand softly went over the carved parts of the wooded frame. "If anyone knew, they would be so disappointed....I can't help who I love now can I?" Janai once more looked at fire for answers but only received a purr in return.

Soon enough she got off her bed and got ready for another day of hell. She had to not only train her soldiers, no she had to then a meeting with the leaders of the 6 clans. Her dark red shirt scretched as it became fitted  around her arms. She grabbed  a Black ribbon tieing her locks up.

She went to her bed side and kissed fire softly on the head. "I'll be home soon... I hope." Fire nodded and slowly closed her eyes. Today was already a long day for Janai but what would happen to amayas day?

622 words
...................…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ