Lava didn't kill you!

Amaya soon was engulfed in multiple arms, surprising her.

The soldier's around Amaya had tears in their vision. Gren was there as well but, just froze.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Amaya was right there, sitting on the dirt.

As he quickly moved to Amaya he noticed a few things but decided to bring it up later.

Amaya soon began hugging her fellow companions smiling in happiness.

She was happy to see all their faces once more. Amaya squeezed a fellow soldier's hand before signing.

'I'm happy to see you all! But we should head inside it's getting rather cold.'

She watched the soldiers shake their heads yes and began to help her up.

The blanket fell causing Amaya to look down and realize what she had on.

She had on a large oversized shirt of some sort that draped down to her mid-thigh.

Her legs wobbled a tad as she tried to walk a bit before nearly falling.

She blew a piece of her hair out of her face carefully walked more.

As she did she met eyes with Gren. She could recognize the head of ginger hair anywhere.

She smiled at him and opened one arm. He quickly wrapped his arms around Amaya as they hugged.

It was a bittersweet feeling that Amaya felt.
They quickly headed inside.

General Gren leads Amaya to the nurse who checked her out.

That's when gren got a better look at Amaya.

Her skin was clean, and all her cuts were disinfected.

Not only that but whoever wrapped up her hands and leg knew what they were doing.

As green watched the nurse a thought struck gren. *Did an elf save Amaya?*

He knew how crazy it sounded but how else could that explain her condition. Who else would've changed her clothes and give her bandages? An elf!

Gren wanted an answer and he knew that if his theory was right it would be difficult.

But maybe he could get more proof of this theory it would be easier to get Amaya to tell him. As the nurse continued to speak to Amaya asking her questions and such.

Gren took this opportunity to leave the room, and ask the soldiers who first found Amaya if they saw anything odd.

Turns out one of them did. The soldier was very hesitant to even emit that she saw anything.

Gren along with the soldier by the name of Sina stood at the end of a hallway.

"Sina, please tell me what you saw." Gren needed to know and made sure she understood that.

She rubbed her arm out of nervousness. "General Gren I will just please to don't anyone else..."

Gren bobbed his head. Sina looked over her shoulder before speaking quietly.

"I was doing my rounds during my last shift. I remember walking towards a part of the gate on the east end of it. I um... I saw a person on the grass who was sitting up but I wasn't able to identify Amaya until I got a tad bit closer."

Sina stopped shifting her weight to her other leg. She looked gren in his eyes.

"Gren... You're not going to believe me but... She....she kissed an elf."

Gren felt his eyes widened, as he took in the words. " How are you so sure that it was an elf sina?"

Sina played with a piece of her hair. "The ears were long and pointy. There's not any way that it was a human."

Sina now knew how big of a secret this was, as well as Gren. They knew that Amaya kissed an elf. But, what elf did she kiss?

YALL I GOT THE WORLD WORST WRITERS BLOCK BUT I FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER! I KNOW HOW SHORT IT IS BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG! It will take a ton of time thou but ill try to go fast!