Oh shi-

..*I'll be home soon.* Janai ran with speed hoping that Runaan wasn't at her place. You see every Friday Runnan went to Janai's house to talk about progress, plans, you know war things.

But often they would drift away from the topic of war, speaking about family, love, and cats.

If there was one thing that not many people knew about Runnan it was that he had a huge soft spot for these creatures of the night. Sometimes when the blue-eyed elf would fall asleep he would often fall asleep holding a cat.

But now, oh God. Now wasn't a tremendously decent time for Runaan to be waiting at Janai's house.

Janai swirled around the tall beams of wood and curls of overgrown limbs. Aged cracky tree limbs tore holes into her cloak. Sweat draped her forehead, causing dirt and leaves to stick.

She still ran, and for the second time on that day, she prays. "Dear to whoever is fucking up there!" Janai is off to a very good start......yeah...
"Please let it be that somehow Runaan isn't at my house yet and got caught up kissing ethiar!"

Janai hoped that it was possible, with all the bones in her elven body.

Soon she could see her front door. The Golden brim with a charming heart around the rim of the entrance. Runaan wasn't there yet,

"Thank the fucking gods." No offense to herself but she looked like a hot slum. Her hair was frizzy, her clothing torn, her face sweat-drenched, and she smelled like hydrogen sulfide aka rotten eggs.(gases from the lava)

She soon stopped at the front of her door, panting resting her hands on her knees. She opened the door, the familiar sound of the wood creaking echoed in the empty cottage. Janai tossed her cloak on the floor and kicked off her shoes. She unwound her limbs by stretching and letting out moans of tiredness.

"I'm so glad Runaan and Ethiar get caught up in a make-out session." She gleamed speaking of such a thing.

She made her way to the kitchen crossing her arms around each other behind herself. Thinking of kissing Janai abruptly recollected what had just happened.

She paused feeling her face flush crimson red up to the tip of her ears. Amaya had kissed her.
Amaya, that sexy, hot human General had kissed her.

Janai's blush darkened as her mouth twisted into a gleaming grin.

She took a few deep whiffs of air. 'Calm yourself Janai.' She grabbed an apple from a lovely basket, that had a blue ribbon wrapped around the handle.

Janai took a bite, the crisp and ripe flavor flooding her mouth. As she did she moved towards the tiny room that merely held a small table with a brown sofa. 'This is the best apple I've ever had. Where did I get this from- oh shit.'

Janai felt her heartbeat quicken as she gripped her apple tightly. She slowly walked into the tiny room wishing that no one was there. She stepped in and laid her eyes on the brown sofa. No one was sitting there. Janai let out a sigh of relief and sat out on the sofa sinking. She felt her eyelids declining downward.

"If anything, Janai I would never be late even if I got caught in a make-out session with my husband "

Janai jumped up throwing the apple towards the voice. Sitting on the tiny table in the corner, Runaans piercing blue eyes locked onto hers. The apple had slammed against the wall slowly sliding down leave a trail of juice.

"Nevertheless, Janai, your never late and this is the first time you've been late. In fact, I've never seen you leave your house on Sunday. SUNDAY!"

He stood up crossing his arms taking in her chaotic view. "Janai why are you late, not just that but why are you,"He gustured to all of her. "This? on top of that you smell like death. So where the hell were you?"