Taehyung's POV

Yoongi looked worried.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"It's about Jimin."
"Oh my god," I rolled my eyes. "He's obviously in love with you." 
"Yeah, he talks about you all the time. He's really in love with you." Jungkook added.
" Do you like him?" I interrogated Yoongi.
"Well of course I do, I just don't know how to tell him," he answered.
I grabbed his shoulders. "Get yourself together Yoongi. Just tell him."
"What if he doesn't like me back?" 
"He DOES." Jungkook looked kind of annoyed. 
I heard noise from right next to me. Jimin's mom stood over our little group. 
"I overheard your talk. Jimin's really in love with you, he talks about you all the time." She smiled.
"What if someone else tells him? Or he finds out in some weird way?"
"I'll take him out of the room and tell him." 
We all went back into Jimin's bedroom. 
I motioned for Jimin to step out with me. We went into the living room. 
"Look, dude," I grabbed his shoulders. "Yoongi's REALLY in love with you but he doesn't know how to tell you. I know you love him too, so you need to confess tomorrow ." 
Jimin looked like I just smacked him in the face. "Why so soon?"
"Because if you don't Yoongi will fall into a great depression and never talk to anyone again!"
"I'll do it, but don't make me nervous," Jimin demanded.
"I'd prefer you to confess as soon as possible."
"Well, then I'll do it tomorrow." 
We went back into his room. Yoongi was sitting on the floor with his hands over his face, obviously embarrassed.  Jimin sat down next to him and hugged him.
 "What's wrong?" Jimin asked.
"I'm just not feeling well," Yoongi replied.
"If I hug you enough will you feel better?" Jimin smiled.
Yoongi blushed. "It might work." 
Jimin hugged Yoongi tight which made him super flustered. No one noticed Jisoo, she was glaring at Yoongi. She already seemed to be overprotective of their unofficial relationship.