10

Jimin's POV

The next day ~
I woke up and walked to the kitchen. My mom was cooking breakfast while Jin helped. 
"Where's Dad?" I leaned on the counter.
"He's going out to eat." My mom focused on the food.
"Why wouldn't he just eat here?" 
"He doesn't like this dish." My mom lied.
"Sure." I rolled my eyes.
Mom looked at me with threatening eyes, as if to say "Not now."
Yoongi stumbled into the kitchen. I ruffled his messy hair. He rubbed his eyes, which was overwhelmingly cute. I tried not to explode for a minute.
"Breakfast will be done in a minute." Jin put the food on the stove.
"Until then just hang out in the living room," Mom added.
Instead of hanging in the living room I went with Yoongi into my room. 
"Aren't we supposed to be in the living room?" Yoongi asked.
"Look, Yoongi I need to tell you something."
"Hmm?" Yoongi tilted his head, which was extremely cute.
"I'm in love with you," I confessed.
Yoongi blushed. "I-I love you too."
I grabbed his wrist and softly kissed him. He cuddled close to my chest.
We both just sat there cuddling for a while.
Yoongi buried his face in my chest. I kissed his forehead. At that moment two people walked into my room. I realized it was Jisoo and her friend Lisa.
Yoongi ducked under the covers immediately. "I'm just gonna go."
They both left. I decided to text Jisoo. She reassured me that Jennie had no idea that it was Yoongi. I sighed in relief, I didn't want my relationship to end right after it started. Yoongi came out from under the covers.
"We didn't get caught."I stroked his hair.
"Luckily." Yoongi laughed.
Yet another person entered my room. "Breakfast is ready." 
I grabbed Yoongi's hand and led him to the dining room. We both sat down at the table. Yoongi sat down and started eating, he looked cute doing it too. More people joined us at the table. 
"What should we do today?" Jin struck up a conversation.
"We should go to a boba shop." Yoongi nibbled his food.
"Sure." I smiled.
Taehyung and Jungkook walked in. "Hey dudes," Taehyung smirked.
"So......." Jungkook looked at me and Yoongi.
I put my arm around Yoongi's shoulder and kissed his forehead. The other three started squealing and jumping like fangirls. Yoongi buried his face in his hands. I heard a knock on the door and Taehyung went to answer it. "Yoongi! It's your mom!" Yoongi exited the room and came back with a designer bag filled with clothes. He left to take a shower, which made me kind of sad. "You break his heart I'll break your face!" Taehyung joked around. 
"Let's just play Xbox," I said, annoyed.
We all walked into the living room to play video games. I was the worst at video games and Taehyung was the best. Yoongi finished his shower while we were in the middle of a game. He sat down next to me. Taehyung noticed his clothes "Is that Supreme?"
"Yeah." Yoongi nodded.
"Ooh! Look at him! He's expensive!" Namjoon teased.