Jimin's POV

I hugged Yoongi while Jisoo stared at us. My face was extremely close to his. I saw as his face turned into a bright shade of scarlet. I analyzed all of his perfect facial features. I ended the hug as Yoongi put his head on my shoulder. The other guys were talking, but I couldn't pay attention to them. I put my arm around his shoulder. Yoongi cuddled close to my chest and I ruffled his hair. Namjoon turned on my gaming console and started playing COD with Jin. I just watched them play for a while. I got a little distracted and didn't notice that Yoongi fell asleep. I picked him up he was oddly light. I set him down on my bed. I lied down next to him, he looked so peaceful when he slept. He looked so perfect, indescribable even. I stroked his hair, it was so soft and fluffy. I felt butterflies form in my stomach, he was just so beautiful. He was just so adorable. 
"DINNER'S READY!!!" My mom yelled and woke up Yoongi. 
Yoongi sat up and stretched.
"You guys can stay for the weekend if you want." I smiled.
"Sure." Jin paused his game and walked out to eat dinner. 
"I need to call my mom." Yoongi yawned. 
I handed him my cell phone. Yoongi dialed in his mom's number.
"Hey, mom. I'm staying at my friend's house for the weekend, can you bring me clothes tomorrow?.......I'll text you the address. Just send the chauffeur." 
I was surprised to hear that Yoongi had a chauffeur, his mom was probably rich. He handed me back the phone and we went to eat dinner