seventeen

vik's pov

"this looks sick!" harry shouted as i placed the last sheet over one of the chairs.

"let's go in."

"already? we don't have anything in there yet," i commented. harry looked up at me and frowned.

"do you have anything we can put in there?" he asked, looking around the room.

"i mean, you can see the tv from there so we don't need to move that. but we could grab a few controllers for my xbox so we can play fifa and stuff?" harry looked over to me, shocked.

"YOU PLAY FIFA?!" i burst into laughter as he started leaping around the room.

"i've never seen a more hyper kid, holy shit," i mumbled with a smile, grabbing two controllers and chucking them on to the mattress that laid underneath the handmade roof.

"not really by the way, i just suggested it. but it seems like you're in love with the game so we can play if you want." he stops his little outburst and looks at me.

"oh." harry walked back over to the fort, helping me chuck things underneath the sheets.

"we don't have to, i just thought you played is all. and yeah, i kind of have a strong passion for it. somewhat anyway," his smile soon returned as we had everything underneath.

"want to come down and get some snacks with me?" i asked, looking towards his direction. harry shook his head and walked over to his backpack.

"i need to get changed, would much rather walk around in pyjamas." i chuckled and opened the door, closing it behind me just before i made my way down the stairs.

thankfully, simon and jj weren't there anymore, which lifted a big weight off my shoulders. my feet wandered to the cupboard, searching for candy and chips. i knew we must've had some junk food lying around somewhere.

when i spotted some, i yanked it out of the cupboard and paced back upstairs, only to find harry shirtless. my face went immediately red as i shut my eyes.

"shit, sorry!" i squeaked, hearing a faint but nervous laugh in front of me.

"don't worry about it," he said before the food in my hands was gone. "you can open your eyes you know," my right eye squinted open to make sure the coast was clear before both eyes opened. this only caused harry to laugh though. i forced a pout.

"dawww, it's okay vik."

"gimme the food," i said, causing him to laugh. he grabbed out a fantale and hand-fed it to me. my face beamed as i grabbed his hand and skipped down the stairs. it had been a long time since this feeling ran through me...

          happiness.

i don't even know what that is anymore.