Chapter 1

*Liam P.O.V.*

BEEP! BEEP! BEE-!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted before I slammed my hand down to shut the alarm clock. I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom for a shower. After that, I dried myself and dressed. I put on a dark blue polo shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Then, I put on my socks and my white Supra.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and styled my hair into a small quiff. I grabbed my wallet, phone, keys and my bag and made my way to the front door downstairs. Today, I felt like eating breakfast outside so I texted Louis to see if he wanted to come with me.

To: LouBear ^o^
Hey LouBear! Do u wnt 2 go out wit me 4 some breakfast? :D xx
- Leeyumm :p

I smiled and quickly tapped 'send' and locked the door behind me. As I skipped to my car, my phone vibrated, meaning that either Louis has replied my text or Harry or Niall have texted me for some reason. I quickly checked my phone and saw that I have received a text from Louis.

To: Leeyumm :p
Hey Leeyumm! Of course... So u pick me up or I pick u up? :p xx
- LouBear ^o^

To: LouBear ^o^
Sweet! Umm... I'll pick u up... ok? Love ya LouBear :) xx
- Leeyumm :p

To: Leeyumm :p
Ok... I'll be waiting 4 u ;) Haha... Love ya 2 Leeyumm :D xx
- LouBear ^o^

I chuckled and quickly hopped into my white Porsche and raced my ways to Lou's house.

ⓩⓘⓐⓜ•ⓜⓐⓨⓝⓔ

After I picked Louis up and get some breakfast, we quickly rushed to school because when I checked the time it showed 6:50am which meant that we have about 10 minutes to arrived at school before we get scolded by Mr.Randall, our Geo teacher.

As we arrived at school, I parked my car next to Harry's Lamborghini and Niall's Ferrari. Lou and I quickly exited the car and ran all the way to the building's entrance. Once we got there, I checked the time on my watch. 6:56am. "Come on Lou. We should get going," I smiled at Louis. He grinned, "Okay Leeyumm."

I chuckled and went to our locker to fetch our stuff. Once we done, we quickly raced to our first class, Geography. As we walked into the class, I greeted Mr.Randall who was sitting on his desk.. "Good morning Mr.Randall!" He looked up from his book and smiled at me. "Good morning Liam." I smiled and made my way to my seat, which is next to Lou. I smiled and greeted Hazza aka Harry as I passed him who seated in front of me. He returned the smile before returning to his phone. When I was seated, I turned to the back and greeted Niall. "Hi Niall!" "Hey Li, good morning!" I just nodded and grinned at him. I turned to the front as Mr.Randall did the roll call.

After a few explanation about climate and bla bla bla... Mr.Randall told us that there was a new student transfered here from Bradford. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Mr.Randall muttered 'come in'. As the person walked in, my eyes were glued to him. In the front of the class, stood the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

"Oh you must be the new student. Care to tell us a bit of yourself?" The boy nodded and started to introduce himself. "Hi everyone! My name's Zayn Javadd Malik. You can call me Zayn. I'm 17. Nice to meet ya. Oh... and by the way I'm gay..." Wow! A sexy voice for a sexy person.

Mr.Randall looked stunned for a moment but quickly shook it off. He turned to Zayn,"Okayyy... Well, Zayn you can sit next to Liam. He's the one with the dark blue polo shirt." Zayn looked around the class until his stunning golden hazel eyes fixated on me. We looked at each other and I stared as he flashed a gorgeous smile at me. I smiled back. He turned to Mr.Randall and said his thanks before he took his seat. Zayn turned to me and I stared as he plastered one of that dazzling smile of his on his face. "Hi Liam!" "Umm.. H-hi Zayn." I stuttered. Wow! I never stutter. I could feel the heat coming up to my face.

I have to admit that Zayn is fucking hot. He has this bad boy persona that made him looked scary yet sexy. His slightly tanned skin matched perfectly with his stunning hazel golden eyes. He also have an adorable nose and a pouty looking lips that make me want to kiss him. His jet black hair styled perfectly into a quiff. He wore black T-shirt with a batman logo on it and a pair of tight skinny jeans. I looked at his sleeve of tattoo which make him look sexy. Hmmm... what a bad boy. I love it.

Once I snapped out of my trance, I looked up at him and saw him smirking at me. "Like what you see?" I blushed furiously and quickly turned to the front, trying to ignore Zayn throughout the lesson.

_______________

Please leave some feedback. I love you guys and if you guys like it press the star button and don't forget to comment :) and hey, stay amazing ✔