The End

I was going to write more for this book but it seems like I was rushing this story so I just thought that I will end it here. Also, it has been ages since I write something for this book and I hope you enjoy it.

_______________

*Liam POV*

As we walked into the cafe, we were greet by the friendly and cosy atmosphere. Zayn smiled at before he pulled me to a table for two. He pulled out my chair for me to sit which I thank him with a kiss on the cheek before he did the same. We talked a little before it was interrupted by a blonde girl. Wait... I know her. She was the cheerleader in our school. I must admit that she's beautiful with those long blonde hair and blue eyes which matched perfectly with her slightly tanned skin. A perfect dream girl for every straight boy.

"Hi boys! I'm Perrie. I'll be your waitress for today. Do you want anything?" She grinned.

I nodded and said politely, "Can I have waffles and a cup of tea please?"

She nodded and wrote something on her notepad before she turned to Zayn and smiled sweetly, "And what do you want sexy?"

I was taken aback by her blunt question but I just kept my mouth shut.

"U-umm... Can I have pancakes and coffee?" Zayn said politely and uncomfortably.

Perrie pouted and said, "Aww... you didn't want me babe?"

That was the last shot. I stood up and ran outside, not caring of the weird stares of other people and Zayn's shout telling me to stop. I didn't look back and continued to ran outside. I didn't know where I was going at first but I just ran and ran until I reached some sort of park.

I saw a bench and I just sat on it. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around it. I know that I was overreacting but I'm afraid that Zayn would be taken by that blonde girl. I knew that Zayn is 100% gay but my mind keep saying there might be chances that Zayn might be bisexual.

I didn't know how long I had been sitting and crying on the bench but I didn't care. Instead, I just continued to do so.

*Zayn POV*

"Look what you have done!" I said to the waitress.

She looked down sadly and mumbled, "Sorry, I didn't know that he's your boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes, not believing every word she said. She knew that Liam is my boyfriend. I caught her staring at us when Liam kissed my cheek for fuck's sake.

I got up from my seat angrily and glared at her, "Whatevs. You're just wasting my time."

I immediately went outside and hopped into the car. I drove slowly and looked around the street, "Where you are baby? Please come back. I miss you. I love you baby, " I rambled worriedly.

I drove to the park and something inside me told me that Liam might went here. I just hope so. I parked my car before stopping the engine. I got out of the car before I went to search for my baby boy. After minutes of walking around the park, I heard whimpers came from a person who was sitting on a bench. Wait... it's Liam. Thank God he's okay. I quickly rushed to where he sit and went to sit on the empty spot beside him. I pulled him onto my lap and wrapped my arm around his waist while my other hand making their way to his head, my fingers running through his hair.

It pained me to see him like this. I just want him to stop crying and never let those tears streaming down his cheeks again. Happy tears? Well then it's alright but if it was sad tears, that's a big NO. I looked at Liam and decided to take Liam to his house. I carried Liam to the car and carefully put him down on the passenger seat before I went to the driver's side and started the car's engine.

_

Once we arrived at his house, I smiled when I see that he has fall asleep. The way he sleeps is so adorable. I swear that my boyfriend is a puppy. I know he felt insecure back there at the cafe and I just wanna tell him that he's the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. I gently shook him awake because I have a surprise to show him.

He pouted at me and made grabby hands at me, "Carry me?"

I smiled at him and nodded, "Sure baby."

I carefully carry him on my hip and bring him to his room. I put him on the bed before I took his guitar at the corner of his room. He looked at me confusedly and I just smiled at him, "Ummm... I make a song for you because, uhh... I love you and I hope it could be our song and I want you to hear it?"

He beamed at me and nodded. I took a deep breath and strummed the right chords. After that, I started to sing the first verse.

I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes for wrong and right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other

Tight like us

Did they ever fight like us

You & I

We don't want to be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between

You & I

Not even the gods above

Could separate the two of us

No nothing can come between

You & I

Oohh You & I

I looked up at him and smiled as I saw the huge smile on his face before I continued the second verse.

I figured it out

Saw the mistakes of up and down

Meet in the middle

There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like

I see what it's like for day and night

Never together

Cause they see things in a different light

Like us

They never tried like us

You & I

We don't want to be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between

You & I

Not even the gods above

Could separate the two of us

Nothing can come between You & I

You & I

By the end of the song, there were tears in Liam's eyes and I kinda hoping it was out of happiness. I looked up at him, biting my lips, waiting for his reaction. He smiled at me and jumped to hug me, mumbling, "I love you, " repeatedly. I smiled and hold him tight.

"I love you too baby. I swear that nothing can come in between you and I. "

_______________

Finally! I finish this book. There will be another Ziam book coming up and I'll publish it as soon as I can.

Please leave some feedback. I love you guys and if you guys like it press the star button and don't forget to comment and hey, stay amazing ✔