Chapter 2

#Zayn P.O.V.#

I woke up early this morning and quickly rushed for a shower. After that, I dried myself and walked to the closet to dress. I put on my black shirt with Batman logo on it and my black skinny jeans. Then, I pulled on my socks and my blue Converse.

I stared at my reflection and styled my hair into my awesome trademark quiff. I grabbed my phone, wallet, my bag and key. After that, I skipped down the stairs and ran to the kitchen. There I saw my mom making my breakfast. I walked up to my mom and put my arms around her waist. "Good morning mom" I said before I pecked her on her cheek. She smiled and continued to make breakfast. "Good morning sweetie."

"So watcha making?" I asked my mom as I was seated behind the counter. She smiled at me and said, "What did you think?" "Umm because you love me... So, waffles?" She nodded and smiled. I cheered and ate my waffles, making my mother laughed at my childish behaviour. When I finished, I kissed my mother's cheek and made my way outside to my Lamborghini. I started the engine and darted off to school.

ⓩⓘⓐⓜ•ⓜⓐⓨⓝⓔ

I checked the time. 7:00am. Shit! I'm fucking late. Let's just hope that the teacher scold me on my first day. I quickly ran to the building and made my way to my first class, Geography. When did I start taking Geo? I'm not really sure. I made my way down the quiet hallways and looked around for my class. Aha! Finally, I found it. I knocked on the door and slowly walked into the class once I heard someone told me to come in. As I walked in, there were about 20 plus pair of eyes staring at me. I just stared and gave them a small smile before I turned to greet Mr.Randall. I looked around the room and gasped when I saw the most adorable guy I have ever seen. He was there sitting and staring at me with his beautiful, warm brown eyes. Next to him is a guy with light feathery hair and blue eyes. I could feel myself blushing.

Then, I looked at Mr.Randall as he started to speak up,"Oh you must be the new student. Care to tell us a bit of yourself?" I nodded before I turned to face the others. "Hi everyone! My name's Zayn Javadd Malik. You can call me Zayn. I'm 17. Nice to meet ya. Oh... and by the way I'm gay..."

Mr.Randall looked stunned for a moment but quickly shook it off. He looked at me weirdly and raised an eyebrow, "Okayyy... Well, Zayn you can sit next to Liam. He's the one with the dark blue polo shirt." I looked around the class until my eyes stopped at the gorgeous boy. We stared at each other for like hours-actually it was only about three seconds-and I shot him a smile. I cheered mentally as Liam smiled back. I said my thanks to Mr.Randall before I took my seat next to Liam. I think that I should befriend Liam now. I turned around to Liam and grinned at him. "Hi Liam!" "Umm.. H-hi Zayn." He stuttered as his started to blush. Aww... He's so adorable.

I looked at his attire, obviously checking him out. The polo shirt fitted perfectly against his amazing body while his legs looked amazing in those skinny jeans. I looked at Liam and saw him doing the same. As he was out of his trance, I smirked at him, " Like what you see?" He blushed and I mentally cooed at that. Man... he have to stop looking adorable for now. He quickly looked at Mr.Randall as Mr.Randall continued to talked about climate. He obviously didn't pay any attention because he kept stealing glance at me. I knew he only did that because he tried to avoid any teasing from me. I chuckled and shook my head. I can feel that this is gonna be an awesome year.

_______________

Please leave some feedback. I love you guys and if you guys like it press the star button and don't forget to comment :) and hey, stay amazing ✔