Chapter 3

#Zayn P.O.V.#

Its been two weeks since I moved to Wolverhampton and met Liam. In this two weeks I realized that I have falling for Liam. I don't know why but it always when he smiled at me or talked to me, my heart keeps beating hard against my chest and there's always fluttering feeling in my stomach. It's been confirmed that I, Zayn Javadd Malik is in love with Liam James Payne.

The day I met Liam is the day where I found out that we were actually neighbour since his house located next to mine. My mother has insisted that we should invite our neighbour for dinner and since Liam is our only neighbour, she invited him. I swore that the smile never leaving my face that day. Day by day, we became close. I would flirt with him or compliment him because I love to make him blush. I mean... Come on, a blushy Liam is equal to an adorable Liam. Right now we were in Music. All lesson I often caught Liam staring at me which I returned with a grin and raised eyebrow, making him blush.

"Okay guys, listen up! I will give you guys an assignment for today. You guys must hand it next week or you fail. You must do it in pairs and your partner is the one sitting next to you. Understand?" Mr.Edward said before he returned to his desk.

Some students groaned while I keep smiling like an idiot. I was very excited to work with Liam. I turned to him and stared at him until he raised his eyebrow at me, "What?"

I shook my head and shot him a smile, "Just wondering how adorable you look today."

He blushed at my words and suddenly finding that his shoes looked interesting. He kept mumbling something, making me struggling to hear the words he's saying.

"What?"

He looked at me with his flushed cheeks and a shy smile, "T-thanks."

I beamed at him, "You're welcome."

A few minutes later, the bell rang as a signal for students to go home. I packed my stuff into my bag and looked at Liam as I finished packing my stuff. He caught me looking at him and gave me a small smile, "Go ahead Zee."

I nodded, "I'll wait for you outside."

He smiled and nodded. I made my way to the door and wait for Liam. A few minutes later, Liam came out of the class.

"Ready to go Li?"

He nodded quickly making me chuckled at his eagerness. Both us didn't feel like driving so we decided to walk. It's not far anyway. I smiled at Liam and told him that we should go home now. He nodded and grinned cutely before we made our way to the school's exit.

ⓩⓘⓐⓜ•ⓜⓐⓨⓝⓔ

We walked and talked all the way home.When we finally stopped at his front door, I smiled at him. Suddenly, he asked me,"Umm... When do we start with the assignment for music?"

I thought about it for a moment then flashed him a smile, "How about today at 7? My house?"
He beamed at me, "Sure."

Before he could enter his house I grabbed his hand so that I can kiss his cheek. He looked shocked for a moment and blush started to form on his face. I waved at him while muttered, "Bye Liam"

"B-bye" came his shaky reply.

ⓩⓘⓐⓜ•ⓜⓐⓨⓝⓔ

Later that night at 7, I was being lazy on the couch when suddenly the doorbell rang. It must be Liam. I got up from the comfortable couch and stretch a little bit before I opened the door. Liam standing in front of the door with a cute smile on his face.

"Hi Zee!"

He waved a little bit, making me chuckled and shook my head my head at his adorableness.