Chapter 4

*Liam POV*

I woke up and found that my face was buried in someone's chest. I looked up and smiled when I saw Zayn sleeping like an angel. The way the sun shone on his face while his eyelashes rested on his well defined cheekbones with an adorable, small smile formed on his face. Two word; stunningly beautiful.

I put my head back in the crook of his neck and inhaling the scent that came from Zayn. I felt some squirm beside me so I looked up and staring back at the beautiful hazel orbs. I sent him a small smile, "Good morning Zaynie."

He returned the smile with a sleepy one and said in those deep, sexy morning voice of his, "Good morning baby," and pecked my forehead. I shut my eyes in bliss at that sweet gesture and slightly pout when he pulled away.

"Baby?" He hesitantly asked.

I looked and let out a small, "Hmm?"

He smiled sadly and continued, "I'm sorry for last night."

I looked at him, confused at first until I remembered where he asked me about my parents. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some sniffles and sobs which came from Zayn.

I quickly hugged him and asked, "Aww... Zaynie-boo. Why are you crying?"

He looked up and I gasped when I saw the tears in his gorgeous eyes. "I'm sorry Li. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I've promise to myself that I would never make you cry or did anything to make you sad.... But I did..."

I tightened my arms around him and kissed his forehead repeatedly until his sobs subsided. I stared into his eyes and smiled lovingly at him, "Zaynie-boo, listen to me. It's okay. I'm glad to tell you that. I've been keeping that secret for a long time and I'm so glad that I can let it out to you. Now, where those smile I love so much."

I said as I wiped his tears stained cheeks. He chuckled and that sound made my heart fluttered, knowing that I could cheer him up somehow.

"Now what should we do?" He asked.

*Zayn POV*

"Now what should we do?"

He giggled. Aww... he's adorable. He looked at me with those sparkling, wide brown eyes of his, which resemble him like a puppy and asked me in a cute baby voice, "Can we cwuddle?"

I decided to tease him a bit so I said, "Umm... No."

He put his puppy eyes face at me where his eyes tear up a bit while his lips formed into a pout. I stared for a bit before I finally sighed and gave in because it was too adorable for me to resist.

He cheered but I cut him off, "We can cuddle and maybe... watch a movie but" He stared at me with a bright grin on his face. "we should clean up first," I finished.

He groaned and pressed a kiss on my cheek before he got up from the bed, "Love you Zaynie-boo!"

I smiled and replied back, "Love you too baby."

After he left, I decided that I should took a shower first. After that fresh shower, I dried up and dash to my closet to look for some decent clothes because today, I decided to took him out for breakfast. I pulled on my white T-shirt and my black skinny jeans. After I styled my hair into my usual quiff, I pulled in my leather jacket and Converse before I head downstairs.

I saw mom downstairs and she asked me where am I going.

"Umm... I want to take Liam out for breakfast."

She nodded, "Say 'hi' to him for me hon." .

"I will! Love you"

She shouted back, "Love you too hon"

ⓩⓘⓐⓜ•ⓜⓐⓨⓝⓔ

*Liam POV*

I wrapped the towel around my waist quickly as the doorbell rang. I opened the door and was surprised to see Zayn standing there. I raised an eyebrow when Zayn froze and his eyes widened as he stared at me... no, not me, my body. I followed his eyes and looked at my body. My eyes widened when I realized that I was still in the towel and let out not-so-manly squeak. I told Zayn to come in before I dashed into my room with a red face.

I took a deep breath and walked to my closet. I put on my denim button up shirt and a pair of slightly tight skinny jeans. I pulled on my Vans and grabbed my phone and wallet after I styled my hair into a small quiff. Then, I went downstairs and saw Zayn sitting on the couch, watching TV.

I grinned and sneakily went to him. I cover his eyes using both of my hand. "Guess who?"

He chuckled, "Umm... Niall?"

I huffed and sat beside him, arms cross over my chest and my lips formed into a pout. He grinned, "Aww baby don't be mad. I love you."

I rolled my eyes and peck his cheek, "Love you too."

"So wanna go out for breakfast, baby?"

I nodded and grinned, "Can we go to the park after that?"

I scrunched my nose when he kissed it, making him chuckled, "Anything for you baby."

I hugged him and cheered. We went outside and I locked the door behind me. There was Zayn's Lamborghini parked in my driveway. He told me to hop in and I follow like he said. I slid into the passenger's seat. He smiled at me and hold my hand the entire drive to the cafe.

ⓩⓘⓐⓜ•ⓜⓐⓨⓝⓔ

"Li baby?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thought and looked at Zayn, worry shining in his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Are you okay?" he said.

I nodded and smiled at him,"I'm okay. Just thinking that's all."

He sighed in relief and grinned,"What are you thinking about?"

I shrugged.

"Leeyumm..." he whined. I giggled.

"I just thinking about... how much I love you."

A bright grin grew on Zayn's face,"So, how much?"

I smiled softly and sang,

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely fallin'

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

Zayn froze in his seat.

I asked him, concerned, "Zay-" but I was cut off by a pair of lips. I was stunned for a while but then, started to kiss back. Our lips moved slowly and gently against each other. It fitted perfectly like a puzzle. We pulled away a little bit breathless.

"Wow." I muttered.

He chuckled brerathlessly, "Yeah, wow. Now let's go. Oh, by the way. I am truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you too."

I grinned.

We got out of the car before Zayn held my hand and walked into the direction of the cafe with a small but happy smile on our face.

_______________

Please leave some feedback. I love you guys and if you guys like it press the star button and don't forget to comment and hey, stay amazing ✔