How They Cuddle

Tanjiro Kamado

This boy likes cuddling. He really does. Not so much for public, it's not that he's embarrassed, but since he's so busy and focused in his missions he rarely has time to display his affections in public.

That doesn't mean he doesn't love you, he is sure to give you secure and protective cuddles once he's done with his business.

"Do you want to go out, Y/n," Tanjiro suggests, his arms holding you gently. "I mean, since it's quite early and all."

You shook your head, you felt like staying in bed with him till' dawn, "Nah, I'd rather be here with just you."

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Oh, this boy gives you cuddles every chance he gets. He just likes the thought of keeping you close to him, it assures him that you're safe.

I hope you don't find him clingy because that's just how he shows that he loves you and all. You don't know how fast his heart pounds whenever you initiate the cuddle first, so adorable.

"Get a grip, Zenitsu! You're like a barnacle." You try shoving away your clingy boyfriend but for some reason it was like he was glue attached to you.

"Eh~ But I like cuddling with you, Y/n." He protests with a pout. Oh how you couldn't resist that cute pouting face of his.

"God, f-fine." You mutter, bashfully.

Inosuke Hashibira

This boy very rarely shows his affection physically so when he does you make sure to savour it. He tries very hard so be sure to be patient with him.

He gets so red whenever he gets to hold you in his arms, just staring at your face, his fingers tracing your cheeks whenever you were fast asleep. Inosuke loves you very deeply but not comfortable being physically affectionate just yet.

"I-Inosuke-," You try to maintain a serious composure but you just couldn't contain your laughter. Your boyfriend who had agreed to cuddle with you was now beet red that it was slightly concerning. "Jesus Christ, are you okay?"

He doesn't look back and averts his gaze, you smile and gently stroke his hair. You, of course, wanted Inosuke to be more confident and initiative in your relationship but seeing him blush and have a hard time showing his mushy feelings makes him so...

"Cute!" You squeal, not realizing you've just said that out loud

"What are you talking about?! I'm not cute." He huffs in annoyance.

'I love how he says he isn't cute while blushing, that makes him even more cuter. I wonder if I tease him long enough that he'll turn into a puddle of feelings? Ah, I've got such a cute and bashful boyfriend.' You fangirled, imagining every scenario you could do.

Giyuu Tomioka

He's not a tsundere, he just likes physical affection in private moreso because he likes his privacy between the two of you. He'd much rather cuddle you after a long day of your mission and at night.

Other than that, he'd whisper sweet nothings to your ear and it didn't fail to make you love him even more than you already have.

"I don't understand at all, Giyuu!" You complain, flailing your arms around as if you were a bratty child that just got thieved of a candy bar. "Why can't we act sweet as a couple in public?! You're so unfair-"

You frowned as the water pillar cuts you off with a simple flick on the forehead. He habitually did this whenever you'd go overboard.

"Shut up focus on the mission at hand, Y/n. I'll do as you please later." He tried to keep a serious composure but failed as the tint of pink spread across his cheeks.

Obanai Iguro

Being such a strict and harsh individual, you wouldn't expect him to be too fond of activities such as cuddling.

Well, you're wrong, Obanai loves showing his affection towards you and would love cuddling, that is only if done in private because he tries to keep a professional and reserved composure to his companions and allies.

"You came home pretty late today, hmph. After you promised to take me out somewhere." You frown seeing your boyfriend come home late, your plans of a romantic dinner squashed. You were upset but still happy that he came home without a scratch.

"Sorry, Y/n," He gives you a peck on your lips. "I had to take care of some more business than before. I'm free tomorrow, don't worry."

You smile in great relief that the plan was still on because you missed your boyfriend so much. He has been very busy lately, limiting the time you and him spend.

Speaking of, there was one more thing you wanted to ask for.

"Hey," You state in a hushed voice, enough for him to hear. "Do you want to...cuddle?"

He laughs at your sillyness and slightly ruffled your hair, "Sure, I'd love that."

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Too much of a tsun' to even function well. Sanemi is unpredictable, sometimes he'd cuddle you and be sweet and such, and sometimes he'd be coy. You like both of his sides, him being sweet and affectionate and then suddenly blushing and resisting your advancements.

"Hey, Sanemi, I love it when you hold me like this. I want you to hold me more." You teased your boyfriend with an innocent smile, you were in fact trying to make him blush furiously and you were successful. Of course, he knew your ulterior motives .

"Shut up," He growls, his hands covering his face in embarassment. You could almost imagine how red he was underneath. "You're so sly."

Muichiro Tokito

He likes surprise cuddles! Would not give a fuck if the other pillars see. He likes cuddling or just about any act of affection anytime, anywhere. His hugs are light and full of love and he expects you to return it.

"Woah, Jesus!" You gasp as two arms wrap around your waist. You turn around and breath a sigh of relief knowing it was only your boyfriend. "Muichiro, you scared me. Can you at least tell me when you're going to do things like that?"

"Wouldn't that ruin the point of a surprise, Y/n?" He says, planting a kiss on your forehead making you even more annoyed than before.

"You will be the absolute death of me!" You hiss and grab him by his hair, throwing him to nowhere.

-
So after like an eternity I'm back and resurrected from the dead.

(Why am I exaggerating? It's only been 3 days. Jesus.)

Our semestral break of one week is officially over and I WANT MORE. Don't you think a week of a semestral break is too short?

That means I'll be uploading a lot less and doing a sh*t ton of other projects, essays, and assignments in school ;-;