Sanemi × Hot-headed Reader

Title: Midly Infuriating
Requested by: PoisonForest
Dedicated to: The subreddit r/midly infuriating

"You'd think that after they made up last week there'd finally be peace here," Obanai rolled his eyes at you and Sanemi as your usual feud was going on, both your obnoxious voices echoing throughout the neighborhood. "But, no."

Both of you were arguing due to Sanemi purposely making you trip as you were heading to the kitchen, normally it wouldn't irritate you as much if it was any other pillar poking some fun. But with Sanemi, you really didn't know what or why everything about him annoys you to no end. You were a brash and an impatient person after all although you weren't the type to get mad for such a small thing, but you turn into a war freak the second Sanemi pulls a ridiculous stunt on you.

"You stupid idiot! What if I got injured and died?" You screamed, trying to hit the back of Sanemi's head but failing as he dodged it.

"Dying?!" He chuckled, like he was mocking you for it. "Geez, really? If you'd die from tripping then maybe you shouldn't be a pillar."

(Oh, yeah, heads up, y/n is a pillar of your choice.)

"Shut up, you scum! Die in hell!" You repeatedly hit Sanemi's chest without holding back.

Obanai:  (=_=)

Mitsuri: 😍

Rengoku: (=_=)_🔥

Giyuu: (-_-)

Shinobu: 😊

Muichiro: (-_-) 🐦

Gyomei: (T_T)

Tengen: F L A M B O Y A N T

After the fight, you slam the door to your room. You wanted to get revenge so bad, you can't just let him prank you everyday and get away with it, no. You wanted to devise the most fool proof and clever plan, he won't even see it coming. A prank that'll teach him not to mess with Y/n L/n ever again.

"That way he'll get intimidated by my utmost superiority as a master pranker!" You cackled in a wicked tone, similar to a witches' laugh.

You came up with dozens of ideas, a lot of them and yet none seems to be the "perfect plan" just yet.

"Hey," Mitsuri enters your room with a mouth-watering tray of pastries and tea. "Don't get riled up by Sanemi so much, he's a nice man deep inside."

She placed the tray on a small table in your room and sat down on your bed.

"Ah, it's fine. I don't let him get under my skin too often." You chuckle, taking a bite of a croissant with macha filling.

"You're so kind and compassionate, Y/n. It's something to look up to." She chirped with hearts in her eyes.

Oh, if only she knew how annoyed you get at Sanemi.

"Y'know, I used to think that Sanemi was a bit of a jerk as well," She started. "Until that day where I baked sweets for all the pillars. That time I was only practicing and I wasn't very good so I thought he'd give a snarky comment about it but he didn't. The pastries were burnt but he ate it and said nothing."

"Really? Then maybe, he has a nice side to him." You said.

The two of you chatted for awhile until Mitsuri had to attend another business and you had to cut the conversation short. Mitsuri shut the door and that's when you had the brilliant idea to get back at Sanemi, completely ignoring the talk you had with Mitsuri awhile ago. Well, you did take it into consideration that Sanemi was a lot less of a d*ckwad than you take him for but you weren't going to let him get away with everything he has ever done to you.