How They Kiss

(Should I have written this when I no little to no knowledge when it comes to kissing? No. But will I still write it? Yes.)

Tanjiro Kamado

Gentle and short kisses on the daily but whenever it gets hot, his kisses get passionate. Tanjiro is a tad bit naïve about, well, romance.

His kisses are usually placed on your lips and forehead. Because he is young and inexperienced, he's still not down for french kissing and whatnot. He also likes tightly hugging your waist and pulling you closer to him when you kiss.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Dies a little whenever you two kiss. Someday, I bet he'll just drop dead and that would be the end of his days.  Sweet and swift kisses, like a peck on the cheek and lips, never too long that it gets intense but someday he aspires to achieve that level of confidence that he can kiss you when he pleases.

He likes stroking your hair or cupping your cheeks whenever you two kiss just so he can feel your warmth as if it wasn't already emanating from the heat of the moment.

Inosuke Hashibira

Rarely gives you kisses, but that only makes every kiss more memorable and special, doesn't it? Inosuke's kisses are like a trip to disneyland, rare but it's so exhilarating that you don't ever want to stop.

(A/n: That analogy was just bad. I have no words. I've never even been to Disneyland, what the hell am I spouting?)

Usually pecks on the cheeks because he's shy and timid when it comes to intimacy like that, but when things start to heat up, he gains more confidence and goes with the flow resulting in a very enjoyable experience. Typically pulls you close to him and touches whatever he can, as long as you're comfortable with it of course.

Giyuu Tomioka

Two words: Concupiscent and moderately-paced. He starts with a kiss on your cheeks until it reaches your luscious lips, and trust me, this guy does not hold back, he doesn't like disingenuousness and which is why he'd always be giving 100 percent.

True, he might be slow and iffy at first since he's slightly dense but if you make it clear to him, he is going to definitely give you a run for your money. Likes biting your lips and stroking your hair just to show you that he wants you.

Obanai Iguro

Traditional and classy. Obanai is a bit stuck-up and so he won't be a fan of kissing very much. His kisses will be long and never be half-hearted. Maybe he'll do it somewhere private or dark, like a starry night or after you two walk home from a late night mission.

He doesn't like being aggressive and is actually pretty gentle, he doesn't like doing things you aren't comfortable with which is why you two rarely do anything new. Nonetheless, Obanai's kisses is sure to be unforgettable.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Boy, oh, boy. This guy is fast-paced, are you sure you can keep up? Kissing him goes from zero to a hundred real fast. Kissing him is youthful and just over-all really exciting. He likes to start by nibbling your ear which is far from what you were initially planning to do which was kissing.

He has a thing for touching you in intimate areas while kissing, such as your thighs and neck. Sanemi may be shy when it comes to his emotions but when the call comes, he's ready and down for anything.

Muichiro Tokito

Kisses almost every minute of the day. The pace depends on his mood, it can be slow and gentle or aggressive and fast paced. Personally you like a more [kissing style] way. Likes hugging or anything that brings you two physically closer when kissing, he likes whispering sweet nothings and he likes getting whispered compliments back.

He's just an overly affectionate cutie like that.

-
Yee yee 🤠 I'm back. This was bad because I lack knowledge in kissing, the only thing I know is that you press your lips together and then move.

What the heck.