Christmas Special

(A/n: It's almost christmas. I don't need no kiss under the mistletoe or a late night snuggle with someone. I want cash.)

Tanjiro Kamado

"A pink sweater for Nezuko, a breather for Zenitsu, and an anger management book for Inosuke." Tanjiro smiles, handing the three their wrapped gifts.

Tanjiro was super into the joy of christmas, he wrapped gifts, he made hot cocoa, and he decorated the house with christmas ornaments. He said celebrating christmas was close to home, it reminded him of his family and his beloved siblings.

"And, of course, for you, Y/n." He handed you tickets for your favorite play. You couldn't believe your eyes, the tickets sold out quickly. How did he even manage to get his hands on these?

"I can't believe it! Thank you, Tanjiro. You're the best boyfriend I could ask for!" You chirped, hugging him tightly.

After thinking about how expensive his gift must be, you felt a huge wave of guilt. What if he doesn't end up liking your gift? What if it isn't as special and sincere as his gift? A series of what if's and now you're doubting whether you should give him your lousy gift or not.

Once the three were too occupied on their gifts, you pull Tanjiro outside.

"Tanjiro," You tugged on his sweater. "Here. It's an old-fashioned haori. It's okay if you don't want it."

Instead of laughing or grimacing at your pitiful gift, Tanjiro ruffled your hair and pinched your cheeks. To your surprise, he decides to put on the haori.

"You're such an idiot. Haven't you heard of the saying that it's the thought that counts?" He smiles.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Y/n, can you guess what I got you?" Zenitsu playfully teases you.

Everybody has given their gifts except for Zenitsu's gift to you. You haven't urged him to buy something specific since you wanted his gift to come from the heart, on the other hand he kept bothering you to buy him a necklace and so you did.

"Let's see, is it some sort of jewelry?" You try to guess.

"N-no." He says that yet he looks to the side implying that he is in fact lying.

"Geez. You're too easy to read. Is it a charm bracelet?" You hit the back of his head while laughing.

He sighs defeatedly and hands you a small box with a bracelet inside, you recognize the logo. It was one of those jewelry stores that were hella' expensive, something like this bracelet probably cost an arm and a leg.

"The lady said it was for a long lasting intimate relationship. Merry christmas, Y/n." He looks down at the ground while his cheeks seemed like they were burning.

"You didn't have to go this far, you idiot. Still though, I appreciate it. Merry christmas, Zenitsu." You smiled as you kiss him on the cheeks.

Inosuke Hashibira

"Here, take it or leave it or whatever." He hands you a box with knitted gloves inside it.

Maybe some people, especially children will be upset for such a lame gift but you smiled to yourself knowing Inosuke tried to remember each and every detail you told him, the gloves were [f/c] which was your favorite color, it was exactly your size, and the fabric was oh so soft.

He must have thought of you very much while buying the gloves.

"What are you? A stalker?" You eyed him mischievously.