1 (Not) Alone

I wake up, and I'm in the back of a police car. In the front, there are two police officers, one is driving. I have no idea why I'm in here. I don't remember doing anything bad. One of the police suddenly says "your awake. Good. You were found in the villain's Nomu lab, so we have to figure out what to do with you. Until then, we're taking you to the police station" well, that makes sense. What's a nomu... Didn't All for One call me that? I think. Something doesn't feel right. My body feels more.. powerful. I didn't notice when I was in that test tube, but now.. it's probably nothing. The second officer speaks "can you tell us your name?" "Izuku" I respond quickly. We get to the police station. The officers lead me to a room inside. There is no one else in here, and the room is empty. The walls are white, except for one;  I think it's a one-way window, I can't see through it. "We need to keep you in here, ok? You have the potential to be dangerous, since we don't know what the villains did to you while you were being experimented on." Explains one of the police. They then slammed the door to the room, me standing in the middle. Even though I understand the reasoning, I don't like this. After being isolated for what felt like months, I can't help but be a bit scared. What if  I get stuck here forever?  I might be unstable from those experiments and never see anyone again!  No no no no no no let me out let me out let me out!! I don't want to be alone!! Please let me out!!!  I start shaking, and hold my shoulders for comfort. My breathing speeds up. "No.. no don't leave me here.." my voice is shaky. Tears are forming in my eyes. I blink, trying to hold them back. Its no use, I collapse, crying on hands and knees, my body shaking violently, my breath unsteady. "Please.. please no.. I don't want to be alone..." I whisper.

       The pro heroes All Might, Present Mic, Eraserhead, Midnight, as well as UA's principle Nezu, and detective Tsukauchi were on the other side of the glass, watching Izuku. He was just standing there, so they started discussing things, "Izuku has been missing for seven weeks now. Its reported that he's quirkless, but his eyes changed colors" Tsukauchi stated. "Since he was found in the same area as the nomus, and knowing All for One's quirk, it's most likely he gave Izuku a quirk, maybe multiple." The others nodded. "We don't know what these quirks are, so we should keep an eye on him, right?" All Might says. Then they heard a crash. Izuku was on hands and knees, seemingly crying. He was shaking, while muttering.. something. It was unclear what. He dropped his head to the floor and covered it with his arms, screaming, "I don't want to be alone again!" Shockwaves came off his body, shattering the glass, though the metal walls went unaffected. Aizawa activated his quirk on Izuku, stopping him from accidentally harming someone.

"No.. I can't be alone... they're not abandoning me.. they said so.. but they might be lying..."

"Don't leave me here.. please"

"Kid, your fine. We're right here"

Izuku didn't seem to hear Tsukauchi. He was stuck in his head. He was having a panic attack, they realized.

"I'm not that...whatever a 'nomu' is.. I'm not that..."

"What are you talking about?"

Izuku looked up. His eyes were like crystals, one white and one blue. He had a look of despair. "You think I'm a 'nomu'.. that's why you put me in here.. *sniff* that faceless man... he called me that" All Might put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "Young Izuku, we know that you're human, but we think All for One  gave you a quirk, so you could still be a danger. We just need to find a safe place for you to stay." Hearing this, Izuku's eyes flashed to green in an instant. He also seemed more hopeful. "Ok"

[An hour later]

Eraserhead is in the room with me. He doesn't say anything, but it makes me feel better that he's here. Although, I don't understand what just happened. Why did I freak out like that? I knew they wouldn't leave me there. I just caused more trouble for them, over nothing! I'm worse than useless, I just hold everyone back.

The door opens, revealing a girl. She has brown hair and eyes, a round face, and rosy cheeks. She walks into the room, and Eraserhead leaves, probably to watch from the room behind the one way glass. The girl speaks first, "hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka, my quirk is zero gravity" her voice is bubbly. She seems nice. "I'm Izuku" I smile at her. "What's your quirk?" Well, there goes any chance of making friends with her. I look down and mutter, "I'm supposed to be quirkless.. the heros keep saying that All for One gave me one, but that's not possible".

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or anything."

Wait what? She.. she doesn't hate me?

"It's fine. You didn't know"

"So, I guess for some reason, the heroes want me to stay in here with you. I'm not sure why"

"Probably because I just had a panic attack because I was alone for more than a minute. Its pathetic of me..."

"Hey, don't say that about yourself. :

"It is."

"No its not. I'm not sure what you went through while you were in that lab, but I'm sure that it's the reason you panicked. So, its not pathetic"

Uraraka gets down to my level, and smiles. I'm not used to people being so friendly with me. Normally everyone hates me for my quirklessness. "Why are you so nice?" I ask. She answers with "because I'm training to be a hero, and heroes help people. Plus, you seem like the kind of person who never had friends. I can change that"

"But I'm quirkless..."

I think I'm crying a little. "I'll only hold you back"

Uraraka leans forward and hugs me. I like the warmth. It's kind, unlike the heat from Kacchan's explosions. "Thank you"