2. Welcome to the Dorms!

I've been in this room for about a week now. I'm starting to think that they actually will keep me here... Ochaco comes here a lot, to keep me company. She's really nice to me.

The door opens, revealing Nezu, the principal of UA. "Hello, Izuku!" He says cheerfully. "We've decided that you can stay in the UA dorms, with the hero course!"

"Wait, what?"

[Time skip]

I was brought into the dorms before anyone else was, so I decided to set up my room. It's pretty large, the walls to the room are metal. There's a bed in the corner, and some boxes stacked against the wall. I pull one down and open it. It's filled with my clothes, from the orphanage. I put them into the closet, and open another box, this one filled with my hero posters.

[Uraraka pov]

"Due to the attacks that have occurred, you will all be moved to dorms. There will also be someone else in the dorms, who is not a student. He is potentially dangerous, due to being given multiple quirks by All for One. So be careful with him" Aizawa Sensei says.

We go into our assigned rooms. The girls and boys have separate wings, due to a certain perverted grape. I wonder what the kid Aizawa Sensei mentioned is like..

After setting up my room, I walk out into the living room area. It's more like a lobby. Well, I know who Aizawa Sensei was talking about now.

"Izu-kun?"

Izuku is sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. He looks up at me and smiles adorably. "Oh, hi Ochaco! I didn't know you went here"

I should have known it would be him. He did say that he was told he was given a quirk.

Bakugou stomps into the room. He stares at Izuku, shocked. "Damn nerd is staying in our  dorms?!" he yells, angered. Izuku's eyes turn white, while he moves his hands in front of him, to protect himself. He studders "oh h-hey K-k-Kacchan!"

"You think you can just come in here because you suddenly got some quirks from a villain?! I'LL KILL YOU, DAMN DEKU!!"

"No!! I-it's not like that.. i-its just that th-the heroes wanted to keep an eye on me s-so they put me here! That's all" Izuku is clearly very scared of Bakugou. I have to do something, "don't touch him, Bakugou" I step in between them. "Aizawa Sensei said to be careful with him, remember?"

"The damn nerd isn't dangerous. He's too weak!!" Bakugou yells. Izuku seems surprised, "dangerous? What do you mean, Kacchan..?"

Aizawa walks into the room. "Leave the problem child alone. He is most definitely dangerous. He has at least 12 quirks, and we only know two. One being very powerful shockwaves, which he doesn't seem to have control over. Don't try to fight him. It's a bad idea. And Bakugou, stop scaring him."

"I... I have 12 quirks? But.. I'm quirkless?" Izuku mutters suddenly. "Wait.. what's the other quirk that you know about?"

"Your eyes change color, and yes, you have 12 quirks. It really shouldn't be possible to have that many, but All for One's quirk gave you them. Got it?"

Then Aizawa Sensei left, probably to go to sleep. Izuku seems to have calmed down, as his eyes are green. "Why would that villain give you so many quirks?" Bakugou mutters under his breath as he left, clearly still mad.

And now Izuku is mumbling theories about his own quirks. Mainly what the others could be.

I tap his shoulder. "Izuku? You ok?" I ask. He stops muttering, and blushes. "I'm sorry... I was muttering again, wasn't I.. I'm sorry if its annoying" Izuku apologizes. "It's not annoying. I was just worried something was wrong"

"Its just a habit. Thats all"

"So, you know Bakugou?"

"Yeah.. we've know each other since we were little. Kacchan can be a bit mean, since I'm quirkless, but I'm sure he doesn't mean it"

"How bad was he?"

"Well.... he uh... told me to jump off a roof.. and he used his explosions on me.. a lot.."

I wrap my arms around him, as a gentle hug. "I'm so sorry he did that to you. You don't deserve that." I say. I feel a wet spot on my shoulder growing. Izuku is.. crying. One of his eyes turned blue, while the other remains green. "Th-thank you.. Ochaco"

Poor Izuku... not only that no one cared about him in the past, he was literally told to commit suicide, and was kidnapped by villains. He's such a nice person, though. He doesn't deserve it.

The rest of the class comes into the room. They're obviously shocked, and I can hear some confused muttering from them. "Isn't that the nomu kid?" Or "we were told to be careful with him, why is she touching him?" Or "why is he crying?"

Izuku doesn't notice them for awhile, but when he finally does, he quickly gets nervous, eyes turning white. "O-oh.. h-hi" Izuku studders. Seeing how nervous he is, they all tense up, as if he'll attack if someone makes a wrong move. Iida is the first to speak up, "Uraraka-san, Aizawa Sensei said to be careful with him because he's dangerous, so why were you doing that?"

"Huh? She didn't do anything wrong..." Izuku defends me, quickly. "Then why were you crying?"

"I was just... really happy that she's so nice to me.. that's all"

"I-I'm I-Izuku by the way.."