9. Worsening Conditions

Izuku was focused on watching Kaminari play with his new support items, and didn't notice the rocks flying at him due to Bakugou's explosions.

Until he got hit by them. One of the larger ones completly crushed his right arm, also pinning him to the ground. Another one hit him in the head, causing his wounds to reopen. A bunch more rocks and boulders started to burry him underneath them, barely leaving him enough room to breath. Which, in turn caused for him to freak out. Am I gonna die like this? I can't die yet! What's even going on, anyway?! Where did these rocks come from?! Not important, you need to call for help! Can't breath... I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadie!!

And then, he passed out.

Aizawa and Ochaco rushed over to him, the former because it was his job, and the latter because she was worried about him.

Ochaco used her quirk to make the rocks lighter, as Aizawa started to pull the rocks off, using his capture weapon to make the process go by faster. Eventually, they cleared all the rocks off of him, revealing his now unconsious body, bloodied and mangled. His arm seemed to have taken the most of the damage, although his entire body was covered in jagged cuts, if the rips in his shirt were any indication. He was also bleeding from the head. Ochaco knelt down besides him, holding his body in her arms. Aizawa helped her lay him down on a stretcher.

[Time Skip]

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, instantly noticing his blury vision. Even then, it was painfully obvious that he was in a hospital, or at least Recovery Girl's office, with all the white, and the horible smell of antiseptics. So I'm not dead. That's good, I suppose. He turned his head slightly, causing an instant jolt of pain from his head. "you probably shouldn't do that, dearie" said a woman's voice, which he recognized as Recovery Girl. So then he was in Recovery Girl's office. That meant that hopefully, he wasn't too horribly injured. He decided to get straight to the point, "so then, what happened? How bad is the damage?"

"Well, most of the injuries seem to have healed due to some sort of quirk. Your head, on the other hand, has taken alot of damage, as well as your arm. You have a major concusion, and should rest for awhile. As for your arm, it was crushed by the rocks. It healed as well, but it's crooked. Even if I fix it properly, it will be permanetly scarred." Recovery Girl said, "you should've just stayed in the dorms, it's too dangerous for you in the hero classroom!"

Izuku sighed misserably, guilt filling his mind. He had only gotten in everyone's way, and wasted Recovery Girl's time, and made Ochaco worried, and-

He should just leave. Go run away to somewhere safe, away from anyone else. For their safety, and his sanity. Then he wouldn't have to worry about harming anyone, then he wouldn't have to deal with everyone's nasty words and awful stares. Then it would just be him, finally away from everyone that had made him like this. He could be free. Of course, he'd have to wait until his arm was fixed. But then he could finally be happy! Although, where would he go too..

He had fallen asleep again, planning his escape.

Then Recovery Girl got to work on fixing his arm.

[Time Skip]

The surgery on his arm took a long time, especially with his quirk, whatever it may be, trying to regenerate his arm mid-surgery. Aizawa had to keep erasing his quirks because of it. But eventually, they finished the surgery, and put the arm in a cast.

They would need to monitor his arm for awhle, and there was a chance that they would need to continue surgery on his arm for awhile before it could recover properly. It was likely that he would have to stay in the hospital until it healed properly, but with his quirk, it probably wouldn't take too long.

Although, Izuku didn't like relying on an unfamiliar quirk. Especially not one from a villain like All for One! He couldn't really do anything about it, though. He'd just have too wait until they let him leave the hospital, and he could follow through with his plans.

He didn't want to wait. He might forget what his plan was, or maybe he'd go back into a clingy state, which would prevent his escape, or maybe they'd up the security while he was trapped in the hospital to stop his escape, or maybe villains would come back for him in his injured state, or maybe he'd be deemed to unstable from his quirks and be put into quarantine, or-

Calm down, Deku. You're overthinking. You'll escape somehow.

A/N

More content for you guys, since you seem to really like this story. We're almost at 1k views now!! I never expected to get this far!!

I know this chapter is pretty short, but I'll make up for it eventually..