day 4🚘💔

Mercedes dealership MAKAYLA POV😘
My lil sister and I pulled up too the Mercedes dealership because yo girl is tired of Lyfts and ubers. We looked around for a second before a salesman approached us. A tall brow skin male came and greeted us. He was fine too lol.

"Welcome too the Mercedes dealership Is there anything that you're looking for specifically today?" he said with a big smile.

"he fine as the fuck" kiya whispered. (kayla lul sister)

"Um not necessarily but I've really been feeling the color red lately." i said smiling back.

"Ok walk with me our red section is right this way" he walked as we followed.

"Ouuu that's nice I said pointing too a red Mercedes Amg". i said.

"Do you have a specific price range" he asked

"noPe" i said while popping the p.

he laughed. After 45 mins of car hunting i finally picked a black Mercedes with red interior. I finished signing it off and payed it all in full. I was so happy I've been saving up since I was 15 and i'm finally able too afford my own shit. It was a mini birthday gift to myself (her birthday in 2 weeks). I signed the paperwork and they handed me my keys.

Liked by amirbleedem and 56,543 othersbabymk i'm 18 and making it , ain't nobody f*ckn w me

babymk i'm 18 and making it , ain't nobody f*ckn w me. #paidoff
view all 23,346 comments
bigballajamal proud of you shawty. 🖤🤯
james2cold I luh you 💕 come scoop the kid up tho 🤣.
_________________________________________________
1/5 Weeks later Jamal Pov
"ma im really starting too like makayla. das really my baby." i said too my mom.

"Jamal you know i've never like that girl she's a hood rat" she said.

"A fine hoodrat" i mumbled.

"When y'all was in middle school she was just trouble and that crackhead mother of hers ain't any better" she said while putting stuff in cupboard.

"Makayla is doing better then most people her age she 18 with her own place and her own car. That's a boss female she finna be mine" i preached too her.

"Jamal I don't approve of her that's my final decision " she snapped.

"Aight i'm out" i said while slamming the door and speed off too Makayla crib.
________________________________________________
Makayla Apartment Makayla POV 45 min later.
"So i'm thinking i should have a club party hosted by hella famous people" i said

Jamal was jus starring at me.

"Jamal"

"Jamal"

"Jamal" i said snapping him out his thoughts.

"Hmm"

"Are you listening ?" i said while giggling.

"of course" he said.

"Ok what was I talking bout"

"the um club thing" he said.

"yea i guess, but you ok?" i said while rubbing his waves.

"yea i'm always straight" he a said.

"No you not talk me" i said while sitting on his lap.

"It's mom yo she really not fucking wit you ma" he said.

"What you mean?" i said with a confused look.

"She don't approve of me and you" he said with a disappointing look.

"So you just gon drop me cause your mom don't like me?' i said while getting off his lap.

"Nah i ain't say all that" he said.

"then what you saying" i asked.

"I think we should take a break off everything until I can settle this" he said.

"Jamal you are dropping me" i said while wiping a tear. i'm on my period y'all i'm sorry.

"It's just temporary I gotta clear shit up with my mom" he said.

"Just leave" I said walking towards the door.

"Makayla you won't understand i'm tryna protect you" he said pleading w his eyes.

"Get out now" i said while crying.

he left.
____________________________________________