day 10 pt 1

Jamal POV 3 weeks later 8:54 pm

I was having a business meeting with my partner Marco

"So how we gon get this done" he said while rubbing his hands.

"As far as I know this nigga rich as fuck and he work at a dealership or sum shit" i said.

"Alright explain how he look" he said while taking notes.

"He dark skin and tall no extra shit like glasses , you feel me" i said.

"Name?" he said.

"Malik" i said.

____________________

I've got my mind off Makayla and shit. I talked to her 2 weeks ago and shes doing aight. As i entered my car my phone was blowing up with miss calls from everyone my heart instantly dropped. I called Des first.

"Hello" i said into my phone.

"J-j-jamal" she said with a trembling voice.

"Dess what the fuck going on" i said.

"Amir, Amir got shot" she said crying.

"What, What you talkin bout. where are you?" i said speeding off.

"Lake windsor Hospital, Hurry jamal" she said while hanging up.

I didn't know how to feel because it all felt un real. Luckily the hospital was only a couple minutes away. I arrived at the hospital few mins later and Checked in. Everyone was already here Jayla, Des, James, And other family. But Makayla was in no sight. Everyone was comforting Jayla and giving her words of encouragement.

"James letme holla at you" i said walking away from the commotion.

"yea man" he said.

"you know how dis shit happened" i said rubbing my temples.

"Mane he went too hit a lick on the south side early today and i don't know man some must of went down" he said while tearing up.

"We gon get through this mane" i said hugging him. We walked back too the lobby waiting for good or bad news. Suddenly Makayla came running crying.

"What- what- what's going on" she said. Des hugged her and told her everything. I haven't seen her in a long ass time so this shit was awkward as hell. Hours passed and we we still waiting for a response.

"Jamal" Makayla said.

"hmm" i said.

"can we talk" she asked.

"yea cmon" we walked around the corner. She instantly started cry, I brought her in for a hug.

"Jamal i'm sorry" she said "for everything".

"Makayla, we can deal with our personal problems later let's just focus on Amir for now" i said letting go of her. she nodded

i'm backkkk baybeeee !!! excuse typos but here y'all go 😚