day 6🎉😌.

🖤MAKAYLA POV🖤 🏡Her Apartment 🏡 12:45

"Ok i'm done" Jayla said while glossing my nails.

"thank you" i said.

Jayla left I paid her $125 and and extra 20 for my nephew

Jayla left I paid her $125 and and extra 20 for my nephew. My hair appointment wasn't til 2:30 so I still had time too kill. I got ready and drove too the mall too pick up my dress. I walked around for 24 minutes til i bumped into the Mercedes salesman.

"You look so familiar" he said with a confused look.

"I know because you sold me a car" i said.

"Oh yeah how you liking that car?" he asked.

"It's amazing and so smooth" i said while smiling.

"I'm glad you like it , you here by yourself?" he said while licking his lips.

"Yeah doing some last minute birthday shopping" i said.

"when your birthday?" he asked.

"Today" i said.

"Oh happy birthday" he said with enthusiasm.

"Thank you" i said.

"What you doing for your birthday?" he asked.

"Club party" i said.

"Cool" he said.

"You should come thru" i said with a smile.

"aight jus put your number in my phone and text me the address" he said
_________________________________________________
MAKAYLA POV (Makayla Apartment) 7:30pm🏡
"My party starts in thirty minutes and I don't even have my clothes on" i said too des.

"Girl hurry the driver comes at 8:00 pm sharp" she said. I got into my dress and took the pins out out hair.

"Where's Kiya" i asked.

"Over here" she said with a mouth full of fruit.

"Girl stop eating my fruit" i said while laughing.

"Remember be on your best behavior tonight" des said.

"Fuck dat it's my birthday i'm Teeing up" i said while twerking.

"Alright time too go" des said. we all walked outside i locked up my house and got in the car. We sped off.

_____________________________________________
🌃RJ'S NIGHT CLUB🌃 MAKAYLA POV🖤
_____________________________________________
we finally pulled up to the party and the whole place was packed Jayda cheaves had came and Ariana Fletcher was here it was gon be lit. when I walked in the DJ announced that The birthday girl was in the building.

" birthday girl in the building everybody turn the fuck up !" he announced.

We walked up too my section and immediately started pouring drinks. Lil baby pure cocaine was playing and everyone was turning up. Til I saw Jamal walk in. "Don't make a scene" des whispered in my ear. He put 2 Victoria Secret Pink gift bags and 1 pandora bag on my gift table. Then he walked into my section and gave me a hug. "let me holla at you after this" he said into my ear. I ignored and turned up too big mouth by rubi rose. I seen the Malik (Mercedes Salesmen) walk through the door. He walked too my section and gave me a hug and said "Happy Birthday". I saw Jamal mugging at him hard.

"I would appreciate it if u wouldn't mug at my guest" i said too jamal,

"I'm not worried about ole boy" he said while smoking a blunt.

I just walked away and went back too twerking and turning up. I saw Malik smoking a blunt so i went and sat by him.

"The bougee salesmen smokes?" i said with a exaggerated shocked look.

"Outside of the dealership I'm just a regular black nigga" he laughed.

Me and him talked for a min before Des came over. "Let me steal her for a second" she said too malik. While grabbing my hands.

"What's Up" i said.

"Who the hell is that?" she said with a confused look.

"My friend" i said.

"Well y'all looking a lil too friendly over there" she said.

"Sorry mom" i said while walking away.

_____________________________________________
1 Hour 30 mins later Jamal Pov🖤
_____________________________________________
The party was basically over it was only close friends left. I walked over too Makayla.

"Can we talk?" i asked

"we are" she said with a duh look.

"Privately" i added.

"mmm I guess"

she followed me outside.

"When I was 10 I seen my dad physically and mentally abused my mom. It really messed my mom up she's never been the same. Everyday she puts on a fake smile and acts like everythings ok. Which cause her too loose her mind sometimes. So the night I ended shit between us was the night she told me she ain't like you. In my previous relationship when I brought a female over she has put food poisoning in there food. Or cut there tires of there cars even threatened to kill. I really like you and i'll do anything too protect you I just wanted too make emends with my mom before this gets really serious" i said. I saw tear fall down her face.

"I'm sorry for not letting you explain yourself" she said while whipping a tear. I walked over and gave her a hug. "Can i kiss you" i asked. she nodded and I kissed her. Des came outside.

"Well then, my work here is done" she said.

"Alright but who that nigga in there huh" i said.

"none of your business" she said.

"I'm gonna go walk my fish" des said while going back inside.

"You actin like i won't destroy your guts tonight" i said. Her eyes widened. "Yeah ion want him around no more" i said.
_________________________________________________