day 5👹🎉.

DES POV🖤1week lateral
i walked too Makayla house cause i haven't seen my baby girl in 1 week and her birthday tomorrow. I knocked on the door. she opened and let me in.

"Have you been crying" I asked with a concerned look.

"no" she said while blowing her nose.

"Yes you were, oh my god what's wrong pooh" i said while hugging her.

"Jamal completely blocked me out his life for no reason we were doing completely fine til he randomly said we were done" she said.

"aww my poor baby" i said while hugging her.

"I thought he was gon be different but he just like the rest" she said.

"I'll talk too him" i said.
_________________________________________________
Jamal POV// Jamal's House🏡
I haven't been my self lately because Makayla and I weren't on good terms. She won't understand why I had too do what had too do. Her birthday tomorrow so i sent 7 dozen roses and edible arrangements too her house. I've drove passed her house everyday this week. I miss her so much bro. I heard loud knock at my door, I opened it and saw Des. I already knew what was boutta go down.

"Really nigga you just gotta fuck up everything good in yo life" she said while walking in.

"Hello too you to" i mumbled.

"Jamal why though?" she asked.

"Des it's my mom you know how she is" i said.

"Yeah but you not jus gon drop someone that fast" she said.

"I'm protecting her my mom is seriously crazy you should know this" i said.

"I know but you gotta explain that too her you can't jus up and leave" she said.

"I tried too she took it the wrong way but in my previous relationships that my mom aint approve of she threatened too kill females mane"

"Damn Auntie joyce real life bonkers but clear this up asap before you loose her for good" she said while patting her weave.

"What should i do?" i asked.

"Go too her party tomorrow and talk too her after not during" she said.

"Alright"
________________________________________________
MakaylaPOV 🏡 The next day

It's the day my party and i'm really not feeling it today but i already have stuff booked for today. My alarm rang at 5:30 am and I woke up at 5:47 tho. I scrolled through instagram for 20 mins and finally rolled out of bed. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and did all my hygiene stuff. I was saying "thank you" too thousands of birthday wishes and eating breakfast. There was a knock at the door my door.

"Who knocking this early?" i mumbled going too open the door.

"Edible Arrangement for Makayla Morris" a man said.

"From?"

"Jamal Fredrick" he said.

"uhnt uhnt you can keep it" i said while closing my door.

*Knock , Knock*

I opened and he left it at my door anyway and walked away. I brought it's inside and sat it on my counter. I took the note out and read it "you may hate me right now but my love for you has not changed , love you forever and happy birthday - Jamal"

"corny ass nigga" i mumbled. Before i could sit down  there was another knock at my door.

"Rose Bouquet for Makayla Morris?" the man said.

"and who is this from?"

"A man named Jamal Fredrick" he said

"ok thank you" i said while grabbing the bouquet box full of yellow roses.

"Jamal is so annoying" i said to my self

"Jamal is so annoying" i said to my self. I read the note on the roses "I hope you like these i know that's your favorite color. But I love you so much and you won't be able too understand why i did what i did. I miss you alot and you got one last thing."

income call from "Des👯‍♀️."

"HAPPY MFKN BIRTHDAY HOE" she screamed into the phone

"ahh period" i said

"You finally 19" she said.

"Period we turning up tonight" i said.

"what you doing right now" she asked.

"girl nothing but come over so we can eat these arrangements" i said while laughing

"From who?" she asked with a surprised look.

"Jamal" i said.

"Ohhhhh shitttt birthday sex" she said.

"uhnt uhnt fuck him and his fruit" i said

"he coming too yo party tonight by the way" she said.

"Wait what?"

"i stopped by his house yesterday , and please talk to him tonight" she said.

"i don't know bout allat but maybe." i said

"k i got to go" she said

"bye" i said while hanging up