day 15

Jamal

"Yea mane I'm really finna be ah father" i rubbed my temples as I talked to Amir

"Twins too? Congratulations take care of my sister she been through alot" he said dapping me up.

"Yeah appreciate"

"Mane I need these niggas head on a chopping board asap" he said referring to the people who shot him.

"Don't even worry bout dat , i got it under control" i rubbed my hands together.

"Yeah imma be back on my shit soon" he said.

5 hours later

"Baby my nipples hurt" Makayla called from the room.

"Girl" i said.

"boy"

"Rub em den" i said walking in.

"You do it" she poked her bottom lip out.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand underneath her shirt.

"that's nasty as hell" i said watching her dip her pickle in ice cream.

"Don't knock it til you try it"

"You so beautiful" i admired her.

"I look like a turkey stop" she scrunched her face up.

"No you don't"

"Yes i do" she pointed to her stomach.

"Finest pregnant lady I done ever see" i kissed her stomach.

"bae we need to talk tho"

"About" i looked up from my phone.

"Us"

"Ok what's on yo mind" i layed my head on her chest.

"Ok so....I want you too leave the street shit" she looked down then looked at me.

"Makayla we already talked about this I got to many people depending on me"

"Jamal We talked about this before I was pregnant with TWINS shit is different now"

"So what you want me to do just leave? that's how I make my money"

"Ok we can Invest in a business or a club anything but everyday you step out this house you have a 90% chance of you not making it"

"You jus don't understand" i shook my head.

"'this was not my dream to be pregnant at 19 with twins but yo pull out yo game was whack as fuck" she got up going to the bathroom.

"Watch yo mouth Kayla"

"leave me alone"

"Ima jus let you cool down cus you saying shit out of anger right now"

"I just think it funny that my opinions don't ever matter in this relationship anything jamal says goes" she came back out.

"First of all you need to calm down second you asking me to quit my job to do absolutely nothing all of this is from being in the business I'm not where I wanna be yet so you need to wait and stick with me , I understand that i'm risking our safety and shit but I got it under control for real"

"Bae you gotta promise me sum"she got back onna bed.

"what"

"you'll never leave me through all of this" started to cry.

"I hate when you do this sappy shit" i pulled her in for a hug.

"shut up"

"I'm not leaving tho you girl" i added.

"i'm not leaving yo toxic ass either" she smirked.

"You ain't even got ah choice" i laughed.