CHAPTER 2

THE PAST

CASSEY POV

Pag ka gising ko nilalagnat na ako but I don't care. Hindi muna ako sumabay kay Gray may pupunatahan daw sya kaya nag drive nalang ako ng motor ko. After an hour of driving I reach the school and nag park na ako.

"Oy pre yung chix kahapon mas lalong naging hot" guy 1

"Sana all sexy" girl 1

"Kawawa kaya sakanya si Queen K kahapon" girl 2

"My ghad rumors everywhere!!" I shout kaya tumahimik sila at nag punta na ako sa room. Papasok na sana ako sa room ng may bumuhos saaking malamig na tubig,nagtawanan yung mga kaklase ko.

I don't bother it and just walk in my chair, but I stopped in the midway when an egg went straight to my face. There's something on me that I can avoid it but I just let them.

"Uy Terrence ako naman!" sabi nung isa I didn't saw him yesterday.

"Ge sabay na kay ni Lawrence!" That guy named Terrence said and they seems enjoying it. I just stare at them blankly, and there's something urging me to kill. Then yun binato nila ako tinamaan yung pinge ko nasugatan tapos sinunod yung ulo ko.

I taste some iron taste like on falling on my cheek when I tilted my face to avoid their last shot. Something is wrong with me, I shake my head but it won't disappeared

'Fight back you useless kid!'

'You are born to k*ll! Mark that on you head!'

'You're not my daughter! You can't even take down my bodyguard!?'

I shakes mye head to remove that thing on me. I'm not going to be like what I've used to be in that freaking nightmare. I beg them to my mind to let me headed on my seat peacefully but that Lawrence guy held my arm I gave him a dull stare and there's a thread in me was going to snap.

"Let go of me." Sabi ko nakita ko siyang natigilan dahil siguro iba na ako sa kausap nila kanina at hinihila yung braso ko pero mas hinigpitan niya pa kaya umikot ako sa likod niya at siniko yung batok niya, napaatras siya pa-upo na ko ng hilahin niya ulit yung braso ko.

"Stop pulling my arm, I'm not a freaking doll!" I uttered while wondering how I can take him down in just a snap.

Cassey! Stop it! It's not you!

My vision is spinning and getting blurry. Was it about this blood lust or it's something else? Again I shake my head trying to bring out my sanity.

"I don't care! You hurt Keira, what kind of authorization you have to done it to her!?" I'm fighting the urge of blood lust flowing on my veins but his words doesn't help his words really proving the sleeping wrath.

"You're just a shameless brat and strong wannabe-" In instant I'm already pinning him on the wall and one of my sharpest finger nail was a concentrated on his jugular vein on his neck.

'If I were you, I will slit that thing'

"Did you know the jugular veins include three pairs of veins in your neck. The three pairs are the interior, exterior and anterior veins. These veins are important because they return blood from your brain back toward your heart?" I ask and I saw that he was stunned but it's just in a span of seconds he's now smirking on me.