CHAPTER 4

SORRY

            CASSEY POV

Dad had a minor heart attack as he heard what I've done to that Keira. I didn't bevn know that her family was close with mine and as result they scold me to death as if I've done killed her but I didn't that bitch is fucking over acting.

But I'm not holding any grudge on them even they hurt me and I already forgiven them ever since they'd done it.

Even Gray, he doesn't even called me later that night. I tried to called him but he's not answering. I tried this morning and he answered but he's so damn cold as ice!

[ You got anything else to say? I'm busy ]

"Ah...noth—" He hang up without even letting me finished. I starred at my phone and my tears start pooling in my eyes.

Is she that important to you? Is she your girlfriend? You don't treat me this way since then.

"I'd heard what happened," I stopped in the mid way and look at Claire, she's on the dinning eating something.

"And so?"

"I just want to tell you that you deserved it. You messed with the wrong lady, Cassandra." She said and smirk

I scoffed "Oh really? Tell me, are you afraid of that pathetic brat?" I spat and in just a split of seconds a knife flew on me it gave me another scratch on my face.

"Kung ikaw ngang pinsan ko hindi ko kinakatakutan siya pa kayang puro kalandian lang ang alam." She is already infront of me with her glaring eyes.

"Better know your place next time, hindi porket dala mo ang apilyedo ng pamilyang 'to ay pwede ka ng may reyna-reynahan." She whispered and left. I exhale and calm myself, I went on my room and look a med kit and treat myself. I don't bother to call Manang Liza because she's busy doing the laundry.

Mom and Dad left as he got discharge they went somewhere out of the country. And I have to live with my aunt Seirra and uncle Caius, Claire's parents here in the mansion.

"Cassey, anak." I heard a three knocks on my door and Manang Liza came in.

"Why po? Is there something you need?" I asked and put down the cotton ball.

"May tawag ka sa landline, ano ba at may sugat ka na naman!" She immediately went in front of me and lift my face then look at the scratch made by the knife.

"Nakalmot ko lang po." I lied because she will scold Claire about it and of course Aunt Sierra will be mad upon scolding her perfect daughter.

"Bakit hindi ka nag iingat?? Keganda ganda mo pa naman." I just pat her shoulder and smiled at her to say that I'm fine bumaba na ako at sinagot yung telepono.

"Yes, hello Cassandra Delavega speaking." I said.

[ Hello, bes I'm here in front of your huge mansion. ] I put down the line and went outside and walk on the patio before reaching the gate.

"Hi? What are you doing here? How did you know this place?" I asked her because it is dangerous here. It's not because someone might kidnapped her but..