CHAPTER 3

The face off

CASSEY POV

I have this feeling that I shouldn't go to school today but maybe I was just woke up on the wrong side of my bed. As I walk on the hallway, I noticed that it was unusual that this room is freaking silent and as I get it I confirmed it, why.

"What the heck tubig na naman!" Nagtawanan sila, it's not that shocking that's the reaction they want me to express.

And hindi pa do'n natapos, pinag-babato nila ako ng itlog. And one voice stopped them and sakanya ako mas nairita, she's smirking the heck!? What is her egging problem!?

"Omygosh! Cassey right? You didn't tell me naman na gusto mong mag shower dito and partida pati itlog trip mo ding ipaligo sayo." She said like a idiotic brat bitch.

"Uh-huh? Wala ka bang mata?" I asked her as I wipe those sticky egg whites off on my face.

"What!?" I look at her with a bored face.

WTH! Bulag na nga bingi pa!

I rolled my eyes and she seems pissed. " Nakita mo ng binato nila ako ng itlog tas sakin mo pa isisisi sino ba naman tangang maliligo ng itlog. Maganda ka lang pero tsnga ka."

And it seems that I hit her button. She's already in front of me and everyone gasped as her palm meet my face. The same as she did last time, that iron taste on my lips and when I look at her I smirk and slapped her as hard as I could. And as expected she fell on the floor.

"Omygosh! Napalakas ata, well sorry sinadya ko." I said in sarcastic tone, she immediately stand up and pushed me hard, tumama pa ako sa may desk but I didn't show her that it freaking affects me.

And she now grabbed my hair at parang mapupunit yung anit ko sa higpit ng pagkakasabunot niya!

"Bitaw!" Hinampas ko yung kamay niya pero, pero mas hinigpitan niya pa yung pagkakasabunot niya sakin.

"You messed with the wrong person Cassey! I am the Queen here." Patulak niya akong binitawan kaya tumama sa bangko yung noo ko. It's freaking bleeding and that's makes me burst.

"ANO BANG PROBLEMA MO HA, AREN'T YOU TIRED RUINING MAY DAY!?" Pasigaw kong tanong sakanya bwiset sumusobra na'to she's pathetic at bigla siyang lumapit at simapal ako.

"ME? GETTING TIRED OF MAKING YOU REGRET MESSING WITH ME, HELL NO!! YOU DESERVE IT! AND YOU SERVES AS OUR ENTERTAINER, LOOK AROUND EVERYONE SEES HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK, RIGHT NOW." Kahit yata taga ibang building nanonood sa'min.

Calm down Cassey, you won't get too far from this. You won't lower yourself just for this.

"Alam mo Keira, wala kang mapapala saakin, coz I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU so stop pestering me dahil baka pag napuno ako sayo-" She didn't let me finished she slapped me again and pulled my hair and pinned me on the wall. I screamed inside of my mind as my body slams on the wall, she's really strong,huh?

"Everyone listen, this bitch is flirting with Kaizer and now have a guts  acting tough in front of me." She said and makes everyone looks disgusted and pity.

"We're not done yet after what you'd done to me. You can't just get away that easily, you're just a filthy trash who keeps on wondering around this place." She spat as she squeezed my face on the wall.

"You sure about that?" Siniko ko yung tagiliran niya tas hinla din yung buhok nya at tinulak sya natumba naman sya sa sahig so yun pumatong ako sakanya tas sinampal samapal.

"OUCH, DONT PUT YOUR F*LTHY HANDS ON MY FACE!!" Sigaw nya may sasabihin pa dapat ako ng may sumigaw.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!?"Tanong ni Lawrence but walang sumagot bigla siyang napalingon samin.