CHAPTER 15

PAST

I walk on a hall full if guys holding big kinds of guns and their bowing their heads on me but I didn't budge and just walk through and open the door.

"Hera, buti naman at nandito kana we're been waiting for you tch" I chuckles and sit downlike a queen on her throne.

"Here, we got an invitation fight from UGA" She hand me a paper and I open it and laugh like a mad ma non.

"They're really out of their mind, right? As if they can dethrone us. Accept this, what a right time to have a sparring!" I said and chuckles.

"She's really crazy."

"Where have you been? We can't contact you for almost a week-" I cut Selene off.

"Eos, Selene easy okay? Don't be mad EE assigned me to a mission so kaya ako wala." I said and crossed my legs while sipping a tea.

"Mission about?"

"Assasinate Governer Selener and retrive the port, you know the one in the west." I grin

Another moment as if I were in a timelapse. I saw myself in a dark cold room full with torture things and a man tied on a metal chair. I saw myself go grab his hair.

"Why did you betrayed us, hmm?" I asks while tapping a dagger knife on his face. He just laugh so I slammed him on his chair enough to fall on the ground I grab the gun and fire multiple shot on him.

"Hera sinugod ang HQ natin andon si EE" I startled and also fire on the door when someone shouts.

"Who's that fucking bastard interrupt my playing time! Clean this mess!" I ordered while gritting my teeth.

"Devil Gods we need you here madami si- agh fuck you don't touch me!"

"Hera, here hop in!"

I wipe the sleep off on my eyes as I woke up from the same dream. It's been ten consecutive days I dreamt about that ever since I went to that place.

I done my usual morning routine and went down with my complete uniform. And since the day I'm stucked here at this fucking mansion, I don't want someone walking around.

I didn't follow what that Sevilla said to leave even he give me enough money but knowing my Dad he will hunt me down. I just stayed to minimize the casualties, he might harm them if I continue going against his will.

And that's also the last time I saw him, it’s not that I miss him, his identity is still bothering me. I'm still puzzled who he was and what he meant by ‘ I'm glad to meet you again.’ ? Do we know each other?

"Cas- Lady Cassandra, the table is ready." I nod and walk on the dinning I saw mom eating.

"Enjoying your princess like treament?"

"Is this princess like treatment? I more like prisoner here." I scoffed and eat then after of course her body guards accompany me to school.

"You can drop me here." I said but the don't budge so I take out my gun and choke the driver and all of then point a gun on me. "Go ahead kill me."

I gave my all my weight on the driver to lift my legs and kick their guns and slammed their heads on the window. I open the door and was about to walk when I heard someone came out from the passenger seat and point a gun on me.