CHAPTER 9.2

A/N: It's bee a while since my last update I've been busy this past months but try my best to update weekly, thank you I hope you enjoy this update:)

FESTIVAL PART IV

(Day 4)

Maaga kaming nagising dahil na pag usapan namin kagabi over dinner na manonood kami ng sunrise sa beach.

"Guys, bilis ang kukupad niyo!" sigaw ni Luna naupo kami sa buhangin medyo malamig pa yung simoy ng hangin medyo na malayo sa iba yung pwesto namin.

"You got jealous noh?" She ask as I sit beside her and watch the sun rise.

"Huh? About what?" I asked confusedly she chuckles and look at me the sun's rays reflects on her face.

"You know what I'm talking about, stop denying it's visible on your eyes. It saying that you're affected by that kiss, sana iniba mo na lang pwede ka naman magsinungaling para hindi ka nasaktan."

"Hindi naman ako ganon, I can b-"

"Hindi ka santo, Cas. Tao ka, nasasaktan, hindi masamang unahin mo ang sarili mong nararamdaman kesa sa iba. I used to felt what you feel and like you, I did what's right, in the end ako lang din yung nasaktan." She look away and stare somewhere.

"Yung gusto mo siya pero ikaw pa mismo yung nagtutulak sakanya sa iba. Yung ikaw pa yung gumawa ng paraan para magkalapit pa sila lalo, alam mo yon? Tas ikaw yung masasaktan sa huli, parang tanga lang." She chuckles I saw her wipe her face.

"I-I just don't know what to do. I'm afraid that this feeling might e-end what we are right now." I said and played with my fingers to avoid my tears to gushed down.

She lift my head and smile at me there's still a hint of tears in her eyes. "You're just afraid of rejections and self disappointment that's why you're denying the fact that you're hurt whenever you saw them, together." She said and hold both of my hands.

"Cas, listen, what if siya rin? What if gusto ka rin niya? And what if nag-hihintayan lang kayo? Paki-ramdaman lang ganon. And when the time comes na ready ka na, huli na pala, habang ikaw na-stuck na don sa feeling mo para sakanya and nag regret ka kasi natakot ka sa consequence." She caress my hands as she said that

"Life and love is a risk. If you want a progress then make the progress, life is short, lets's do the thing that's makes us happy and live no regrets. So if I were you, aamin na ko and I'll face what's the consequence of what I did." She smile at me and pulled me as she stand up.

"Hi! Gusto niyo, sumali?" Tanong ni Lexine na biglang sumulpot sa harap namin na may hawak na bola ng volleyball.

Tumango kami para may exercise kami and I think it's one of the thing that Candice arrange for us and it confirms my thought when I saw Candice na kumakay samin.

"Friendly game lang ah, walang personalan. Ang matalo wag pikon okay??" Paliwanag ni Ella

Nag bato bato pick kami ni Keira kung kanino ang bola and syempre ako nanalo si Luna ang nag serve. I'm with the middle blocker with Hailey then Ella and Luna our wing spiker, Pea our libero.

Nasagot naman agad ng kampo nila Keira. After few minutes of playing halos dikit ang scores namin, 28-27 kami lamang.

Napansin ko na dumadami ang nanonood samin mostly guys and I don't want the way they surveys the body of my team and playmates. Specially every time we save and block, most of us wearing a bikini top and denim shorts.

And before I even made a move a perfect set quick attack from Pea and Ella hit the exact spot where the that guys is, they're stunned of course who wouldn't be? Kung di nakaiwas yung lalaki ay baka sapul siya sa muka.