We leave for tour next month

Jody's POV:

I was up bright and early the next morning to get ready to go to Dance-works I came back from the bathroom and got dressed into some dance-wear as I wanted to make a good impression I chose my white top and black pink soda shorts

 once I was dressed I put my hair into plaits before slipping my socks and black vans on and running downstairs to have some breakfast. I was making myself some toast when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I relaxed into Tyler's arms as he kissed me on the left cheek  I smiled and said 'I'm so nervous about today, I just really want to make a good impression' Tyler hugged me tighter and said 'And you will make a good impression, their going to love you. I've not seen you dance yet but I'm sure your incredible at it'. 

Myself and Tyler sat and had breakfast together after which I went upstairs and finished getting ready, once I was ready Mai-Li drove me to the studio and the nerves finally kicked in. I climbed out of the car and took a deep breath before walking into the reception, Ashley walked over and said 'Jody welcome back to dance-works, it's so good to see you again. Come with me I'll show you around and introduce you to everyone else' I followed Ashley around the studio as he showed me around, the two dance rooms were incredible I followed Ashley up to what he called the Chill-out zone. 

Ashley smiled and said 'ok Jody I have some people for you to meet' I turned around and saw all of Diversity stood looking at me I smiled as Ashley said 'Jody this is Jordan, Perri, Mitchell, Sam, Terry, Warren and Nathan'. I smiled again and said 'It's such a pleasure to meet you all, I can't actually believe I'm here it's a dream come true', I sat down with the boys as Ashley said 'Ok so Jody we're going to be starting rehearsals today as we leave for our Genesis tour next month' I sat there with my mouth open Perri waved his hands in my face and said 'Jody are you alright'. 

I stood up and ran down the spiral staircase and out of the dance room. 

Starr's POV:

I was just coming out of the changing rooms when I saw a girl roughly my age run into studio 2 I walked over to the door and walked in, as I walked in I noticed that she was sat in front of the mirrors crying. I walked over and said 'Are you alright, do you mind if I join you' the girl nodded as I sat down beside her I smiled at her and said 'My names Starr I'm Perri's sister, you must be Jody am I right' Jody looked at me and said 'Yeah that's me, sorry I hate crying in front of people' I passed her a tissue and said 'There's nothing wrong with crying, I can tell that your feeling nervous and a little bit scared about the tour am I right'. 

Jody nodded again and said 'Maybe I'm not the right person' I moved abit closer to Jody and said 'It's natural to feel scared and nervous, I felt exactly the same ahead of my first tour with Diversity but it gets easier and you find ways of dealing with these nerves. If you ever need help with learning the Choreography then you can ask me, any of the other girls and also the lads will help you as-well'.