Do you think I'd make a good mum Pel

Jody's POV:

Today wasn't just my 20th birthday it was the day I was leaving Ashdene ridge and moving in with Perri, I was up early to finish packing I was sat looking through the photo album that Lily had sent me when there was a knock at my bedroom door I looked up and said 'Come in'. The door opened and Tyler walked in he sat down on the bed he smiled and said 'I can't believe your leaving today, I'm really going to miss you Jody'. 

I hugged Tyler and said 'Don't cry Tyler, we're always going to be friends I promise', Tyler handed me a box and said 'I wanted to give this to you before we're surrounded by the others' I took the lid off the box and inside was a beautiful silver necklace with a silver circle charm and engraved in the middle was the letter J. 

I looked at the necklace and hugged Tyler tightly before saying 'I'm going to miss you so much Tyler but no matter where I am I will always be there for you, because you are my best friend'

I looked at the necklace and hugged Tyler tightly before saying 'I'm going to miss you so much Tyler but no matter where I am I will always be there for you, because you are my best friend'. A couple of hours later we were all in the lounge for my birthday/farewell party, all of Diversity had come as-well which was nice and after opening loads of presents it was time for me to make a short speech. 

I stood up and said 'You guys have been like a family to me, and I'm going to miss all of you. I never imagined that I'd be given the opportunity to dance with Diversity and I'm really grateful to Danielle and Ashley for giving me this opportunity. Just because I'm leaving care doesn't mean I'm leaving your lives you'll always be my friends but I have to start the next chapter of my life. I'll always remember every single last one of you, and just remember good things can happen to all of you if you Dream, Believe and Achieve'. 

Eventually the time came and I said goodbye to everyone and climbed into Perri's car and we headed back to his apartment, once we arrived Perri helped me bring all my boxes and suitcases in and I started to un-pack Perri walked over and said 'I've cleared some space in one of my wardrobes for you', I smiled and kissed Perri on the lips and said 'Thank you, I'm sorry I've got so much stuff'. Perri wrapped his arms around my waist and said 'Don't be sorry, this is your home as-well now'. 

Perri's POV:

After a nice chilled out afternoon of helping Jody un-pack all her stuff, I cooked us both some dinner and then as the night closed in Jody had a nice relaxing bath and I got into bed and watched some boring evening TV. After a while Jody came out of the bathroom and climbed into bed beside me, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest, Jody looked up at me and said 'Can I ask you something' I nodded and said 'Yeah course you can'. 

Jody sat up slightly and said 'Do you think I'd make a good mum Pel' my eyes widened as I looked at Jody and said 'Your not pregnant are you Jody', Jody shook her head and said 'No Pel I'm just curious to hear what you think'. I linked my fingers with Jody's and smiled at her before saying 'I think you'd be an incredible mum to our baby, if and when we have one', Jody still didn't look sure I kissed her on the forehead and said 'What are you thinking my love'.