The Sign of Three

Jody's POV:

It had been a day since we'd arrived at our first venue for our Ignite tour, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw a text from Tyler wishing me good luck for the first show, I was about to reply when a wave of sickness came over me I dashed into the bathroom and threw up. Perri knocked on the bathroom door and walked in and crouched down beside me before saying 'Are you feeling unwell my love' I shook my head and said 'No I think it's just nerves, and I had too much to eat last night', after having a shower and getting dressed myself and Perri made packed our bags and headed downstairs to meet with the others. 

Once we'd arrived at the Big top we had one last big run through of the entire show from the Ring I could hear people starting to arrive outside and I started to feel sick again, I sat down on the ringside Mitchell walked over and said 'Jody are you alright' I nodded and said 'I just feel abit sick I think it's nerves though'. Mitchell sat down beside me and handed me a bottle of water and said 'Take small sips, it's most likely just nerves Jody'. 

After having some lunch I started to feel abit better and whilst the lads were busy with the meet and greet I was sat with the girls whilst Starr did my hair and make-up, Starr put my hair into half braided pony-tails and my make-up was minimal with Silver eye-shadow and dusty red lipstick.

I looked in the mirror and said 'Starr it's brilliant thank-you' Starr smiled and gave me a hug before saying 'Your welcome Jody you look beautiful', I made my way to my changing cubicle and got changed into my costume. 

I heard Perri outside my changing cubicle he peeked round the curtain and said 'Wow you look sensational Jody' I turned and smiled at him before saying 'I've just realised I've forgotten my black vans'. Perri hugged me tight and said 'Good thing we have a spare pair for you, there under your seat out here', as I went to follow Perri I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror and I swear my stomach looked slightly swollen but I didn't have time to stand and think about it I walked after Perri and took his left hand Perri turned around, I smiled and said 'Good luck my love'. Perri wrapped his arms around my waist and said 'Good luck to you as-well my love'.