My mum was ashamed of me but you guys all believe in me

Jody's POV:

I stood outside Dance-works with the rest of Diversity as Mike took a group photo of all of us before we went on tour, once the photo had been taken everyone else walked over to the tour bus I walked over to Tyler I smiled as he said 'I'm going to miss you so much Jody'. I pulled Tyler into a hug and buried my head into his chest and said 'I'm going to miss you as-well, I'll see you in two days. I've gotta go Tyler', I gave Tyler a quick kiss on the lips and grabbed my bags before running to the tour bus Sam smiled at me and said 'You okay Jody' I gave a slight nod and made my way towards the back of the tour bus and sat down. 

I pulled out my tablet and loaded my Deezer playlist and put my headphones in, I curled up and sat staring out of the window as the tour bus made it's way towards the first tour location. I don't know how long I'd been asleep but I felt someone shaking me on the shoulders I opened my eyes and saw Perri stood beside my chair he smiled and said 'Sorry to wake you Jody, we've arrived at the hotel'.

I smiled at Perri and stood up I also grabbed my bags and followed Perri off the tour bus, the hotel was really nice myself and Starr were in connecting rooms, I sat on my bed and unpacked all my stuff Starr walked in and said 'Jody I'm heading down to the Pool do you want to come with me' I shook my head and said 'No I'm ok thanks Starr'. I sat down on my bed and looked at pictures of Tyler I couldn't stop thinking about him and I felt lonely because I didn't really know the boys very well yet, I curled up and texted Tyler before putting the TV on and trying to focus on something else. 

Tyler's POV:

Once I got back from seeing Jody off everyone kept asking me if I was ok so I went out and sat in the garden where I could get some peace and quiet 

I saw Mike picking the washing in he looked over and said 'Tyler are you ok', I didn't answer Mike walked over and said 'I know you miss Jody Tyler, but your going to be seeing her soon'

I saw Mike picking the washing in he looked over and said 'Tyler are you ok', I didn't answer Mike walked over and said 'I know you miss Jody Tyler, but your going to be seeing her soon'. I looked up and wiped the tears away before saying 'I just want to kiss her mike like properly', Mike smiled and said 'Tyler I'm sure it'll happen soon, anyway I'll leave you to have some time to yourself', shortly after Mike had left my phone pinged with a text I opened the message smiled as I read the message which said 'Hi Tyler just to let you know we've arrived safely, I'm just chilling in my room. I really miss you Tyler but I can't wait to see you in a couple of days, I love you so much xx'. 

Starr's POV:

I was sat by the pool with Georgia and the boys, Jordan swam over and said 'Are you ok Starr you seem very far away' I nodded and said 'I'm ok but I'm worried about Jody', Sam sat on the edge of the pool and said 'Is she alright, I thought she'd come down with all of us'. I took a sip of my drink and said 'I think she's missing Tyler so much, we all remember what it's like to go on tour for the first time and leave behind someone we love', after talking for abit longer we decided that we would have a pool party and order some food from the hotel whilst the others got everything ready I went back upstairs to get Jody.