Actually I just wanted to talk to you Jody

Jody's POV:

It felt so good to be in London with Perri and Diversity for the third show of the Genesis tour, luckily the traffic was quiet so we arrived at O2 with plenty of time to spare I followed Ash and the others onto the stage I felt someone take my left hand Perri smiled at me and said 'Are you feeling ok Jody'. I looked at Perri and said 'Yeah just the nerves kicking in slightly, I'll be alright in a minute' Perri gently kissed me on the forehead and said 'I love you so much Jody', myself and Perri walked out onto the stage holding hands and joined the others as Ashley said 'Right guys and girls we're going to Warm up and then go over any parts that people don't feel confident about yet, Jody and Perri can I have a quick word'. 

I walked over with Perri to where Ashley was stood Ashley smiled and said 'Your not in trouble don't worry, unfortunately our support act has had to drop out due to injury so how would you two feel about performing a duet', I smiled and looked at Perri who was also smiling Ashley smiled as well and said 'Well look at that I never thought I'd see the day your both speechless'. 

With myself and Perri feeling confident about the routines we started working on some concepts and Choreography for our duet, and in the end we came up with an incredible jaw dropping duet and after running through it a couple more times to fine tune it Perri went off to with Jordan to get some lunch whilst I went back stage to speak to Jenny about a costume for my duet.

Tyler's POV:

Today was the day we were all going to London to watch Diversity's Genesis tour the last time I saw Jody we'd argued and I'd said some pretty horrible things to her, all I wanted to do was apologise to her but the love relationship we used to have was lost forever I just hoped our friendship wasn't lost. After a couple of stops we eventually arrived at the O2 I walked past the doors to the stage and saw her on stage dancing with the girls I walked in and slowly approached the stage, Ashley turned around and said 'Excuse me mate your not allowed in here yet' I stopped and took a deep breath before saying 'I know and I'm really sorry to disturb you all, I actually just wanted to talk to Jody'. 

Jody jumped down from the stage and said 'I have 10 mins before I need to start getting ready, let's go and sit over there' I nodded and followed Jody to the seats towards the back of the VIP seating area I sat down beside her and said 'Jody I really wanted to apologise for the way I spoke to you yesterday, I should never have said the things I said. I'll admit the thought of you being with Perri scared me at first but I know he'll look after you and treat you right and what I really want to know is can you forgive me and can we still be best friends'. 

Waiting to hear Jody's reply was so nerve wrecking but then I felt her pull me into a hug. 

Jody's POV:

Listening to Tyler's apology pulled at my heart strings I pulled him into a hug and said 'Of course I forgive you Tyler and yes we can still be best friends' I looked up as Perri came over Tyler stood up and said 'You are getting an incredibly special girlfriend, just promise me you'll take care of her' Perri smiled and said 'I promise Tyler I'll take good care of her, Jody me and the lads are just off for the meet and greet but you need to start getting ready'. 

I nodded and turned to Tyler and gave him one last hug before saying 'You'd better go and find Mike and the others, I'll try and see you all after the show', I made my way backstage with Perri and kissed him quickly before he went off with Ash and the others for the meet and greet meanwhile I joined Starr and the others and started doing my hair and make-up Morgan turned to me and said 'Did you manage to sort things out with Tyler' I nodded and replied 'Yeah he's excepted that I'm with Perri and we've decided to remain best friends'.