Part 1- FOREORDAINED

"RIC... RICKY ! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sabrina screamed to the shooter kneeling by Jason's side. The shooter then put the AK up to her face. Her body immediately froze before multiple gunshots from hidden police men saved her gunning down the gun man.

"Ma'am we need you to step away from the bodies." One police asked referring to her boyfriend and the gun man.

"No, this is my boyfriend. He's still alive." Sabrina told the cops.

Sabrina had gotten to school late that day. She noticed Ricardo's football jacket and a guy with a gun. She didn't care her only thought was to immediately get to Ricky but it was too late. He was already shot!

"Ma'am."

"No he's still alive. Resuscitate! He's in there. He hears me."

"Take her." He police told security.

"No get your hands off of me. Ricardo. RICKY!" She screamed, she watched the paramedics pronounce him dead and put him in a body bag as security carried her away.

"RICK..." Sabrina said breathlessly waking up from her ongoing nightmare.

She didn't finish the school year. She didn't want to see anybody. Talk to anybody. Mostly home by herself. Father left when she was three, and mom stays gone over seas for her modeling career, but gives Sabrina one thousand a week to care for herself. In other words Momma was loaded.

"Mom?" Sabrina said confused walking into kitchen.

"Ok. I won't miss the next flight." Her mom said finishing up a conversation. "Hey sweetie, you okay to go to school today? You can miss another week or do online classes that's still an option." Her mom suggested.

"No, I'm going to school. I've had last week and the summer to get over... I don't want to talk about it." Sabrina face dropped as she turned to go to her room and get ready for school.

Sabrina wasn't too hype to start her sophomore school year off without Ricky. She imagined they'd be hand in hand ruling Detritus High but looks like she'd have to go through this school year alone. With her flamboyant bestfriend Samuel Minks, or as he likes to called... Sammy.

              Sabrina purposely got to school late cause she didn't want all eyes on her. She stepped on school grounds then when she walked in she pictured Ricky's dead body on the floor. She looked back and remembered the schools front door glass being shattered as they gun down the boy from outside. Just vivid flashbacks of what had happened came rushing back all at once.

Suddenly someone accidentally bumped into her knocking her down and out her thoughts.

"See, Maggie look what you did. I'm sorry." A boy said helping Sabrina up.

"Sorry, Sabrina." Maggie said.

"I'm up now get your hands off me." Sabrina said as the boy let her arm go. She walked off not making eye contact with any of them.

"It was a mistake." The boy said confused.

"Just let it go." Maggie said in a low tone understanding why Sabrina was a lil mean.

"Alright let's get to class before Ms. Lockett thinks you raped me."

"Oh shut up." Maggie said punching him in the arm playfully.

           Sabrina finally made it to class and all eyes were on her.

"Damn, y'all gone look into her soul. Glance by chance and quit staring weirdo's." Sammy said making the moment less awkward for Sabrina.

"Nice to have you back Sabrina." Ms. Lockett said nicely. "Sam you mind catching her up a bit on where we are in the lesson." She asked but in a more "your going to do it" tone.

"Of course." He said as Sabrina sat next to him. "She talking about shit we aced last year. The test should be a piece of cake. You good?"

"Yea, aside from some asshole knocking me down as soon as I walked in."

"Who?" Sammy asked.

Then Jason Savage walked in.

Jason was six two, beefy yet muscular, nice sense of style, good with teachers, sweet on the girls, and dreamy eyes. It was hard not to get lost for a moment. Jason was the new "IT" factor at Detritus.

"Girl." Sammy said looking at Jason.

"What?" Sabrina said not looking up.

"My future side piece just walked in" Sam said cause he had a boyfriend, Lance.

"Who?" Sabrina said looking up remembering the Gucci belt once she glanced at him.

"That's the asshole that ran into me this morning."