Part 5: REMINSCE

After the bar Sabrina and Sam went back to his place and passed out and hadnt noticed til they woke up Sunday morning. Sam got up stretching and end up tripping over Sabrina.

"Bitch." He said falling. "How we end up on my floor.

"How you end up tripping over me." Sabrina asked in a sleepy voice now stretching.

"I ain see you." He laughed.

"You had one too many mimosa's" She laughed.

"Probably." He agreed chuckling and went to the bathroom.

Sabrina shook her head smiling and checked her phone. She was pretty popular but even more now that Ricky passed, sadly.

Maggie: Hey, girly.

"Why is Maggie messaging me."

Maggie was co captain of the Detritus High School cheerleading team. She really didn't want to be co captain. Maggie was one of those who just loved to cheer. She was nice, likeable, and had a such a big spirit Sabrina insisted she be co captain, as head captain Sabrina thought the co captain spot fit her perfectly.

Sabrina called Maggie.

"Yeah wassup."

"Um I don't know if it's a bad time to ask but are you coming back to cheer?" Maggie asked nervously.

"I haven't givin it any thought. Why what happened?"

"Meagan is going for head captain."

"Well she cant. You're head captain now she can't make that call."

Meagan was Sabrina's biggest hater. She went after Ricky, tried to sabotage their relationship to have Ricky to herself, and hated Sabrina for not picking her to be co captain.

"I kinda don't want the spot. I was hoping Ciara would step up and take it but everyones scared to stand up to Meagan. Except you of course."

"I'll be there tomorrow." Sabrina promised.

"Does this mean your coming back?" Maggie asked excited.

"No. I said I'll be there. I think things would run a bit smoothly if I'm present."

"Bumber. Well okay I'll see you Monday." Maggie said sad but a lil uplifted that Sabrina was coming to try out practice.

"Okay bye." Sabrina said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Sam asked coming in the room with a plate of French toast sticks for them both and syrup.

"Awww you made us French toast sticks." Sabrina said.

Anything French toast Sabrina and Sam loved.

"I could've made us some from scratch but ion got no eggs so."

"This'll do." Sabrina smiled.

"Now who was that on the phone." Sam asked.

"Oh, Maggie. Squad issues."

"Oh you going back as captain."

"No, I'm building Maggie's confidence to be head captain. She deserves it." Sabrina said dipping her french toast stick I'm the syrup and taking a bite as Sam did the same.

"Well you can't force the girl to take on a spot she doesn't want."

"Every girl wants be captain. I don't understand why she doesn't want to be captain."

"Did she even want to be co caption or you convinced her that she should be."

"I did force it a little. She never said anything though or spoke up."

"Your Sabrina Belle. Of course she didn't. When have anybody at the school went against your judgement."

"I didn't know being popular meant no one could be honest with me."

You never noticed it. Hell you barely acknowledged the fact that you were that bitch of Detritus dating the most popular Quarterback since 9th grade.

"I didn't feel like "that bitch" I felt like a regular student, who loved to cheer, and was in love." She admitted smiling at the thought of Ricky.

"You were kind of popular too." She added.

"I was tolerated cause you and Ricky wouldn't let nobody bother me. He used to say "mess wit my girl, friends you messing with me too."
Sam laughed.

"Yeah cause we a package deal." Sabrina said referring to her and Sam friendship.

"No Fed-Ex. Bloop." Sam said as they both laughed.

"So I was thinkin on Friday since there's no school. I should through a pool party before the game then after the game we have a small after party.

"Omg yesssss!" Sam said getting up twirling. "Bella Nights" are back baby. You know how long it's been since you threw a legendary party."

"Two summers ago. Plus I'm tired of being sad. I just want to let my hair down for once and party."

"And it is very much needed." Sam said jotting thinks down on a piece of paper. "I got Jell-O shots, Henny for me B.Y.O.B (bring your own bottle) for them, weed...

"Nobody's smoking in my moma house or around it unless they hot boxing their cars and driving round the corner to air it out."

"Noted. This party bout to be lit asf bitch." Sam said in excitement.